Real life pictures of U

Anything About Anything...
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Re: Real life pictures of U

Post by Phytotron »

What's with this inane "Laufen" business? You know, besides you having used that as a username under proxy awhile back to spam and attack the forums. What happened to the whole, "hey, I've suddenly changed and won't be a jerk anymore!" thing?

And, to reiterate, I'm betting the percentage of actual pics to non-pics posts in this thread is about average for these types of threads. Once more, look at the earlier ones from this forum and even the CT one. People comment, they converse; it's what human beings do. Why are you so bothered? And might I point out how many of those non-pic posts involve you complaining about there not being pics, among other things. Criminy, woman.

orion wrote:an example of how waste your time. by Phytotron
Yes, you're right. Indeed, all of this is a waste of time. This thread, this forum as a whole, this video game. I agree whole-heartedly. We should all resolve to do more constructive things with our time.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

Last time I checked, having a face wasn't really something you choose to either have or not have.. Everytime you walk down the street, or get a coffee, or a sandwich, you show your face to "random strangers".. Just because you attach a random forum or gaming nickname to the face doesn't make it "personal information" Phytotron..

Anyway.. I make a motion to either take the topic for what it is or just ignore it.. In other words, if you don't want to take part.. sod off :)
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

I think there is a bit of naiveness in this thread. People really should be cautious about the information they expose to the public because even the most benign online activity can be used maliciously. Just sayin' :|
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

And look who started the thread.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

Sigh.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

I learned this is US History.

Abraham Lincoln once quoted something similar to this:
Abraham Lincoln wrote:If I was 2-faced, why would I pick this one?
People used to call him 2-faced because he had 2 totally different personalities. He knew he was ugly but didn't really care; what could he do? Besides surgery, what can someone do? hehe, I'll post some pics soon as I get this new computer w00t!
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Wow.

Why am I being slaughtered for making this topic.

(Fine, lets end this topic. I clearly had malicious intent. :|)
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

Post pictures of yourself or [gently] comment on those of others. Anyone is free to post their picture, whatever the risk, as much is anyone free not to. No more 5 pages of "I keep my privacy, you should do so too" or "you don't have the guts". HF
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

gawdzilla wrote:Why am I being slaughtered for making this topic.
By the way, I wasn't taking a stab at you. I wanted to illustrate a point and that was the first thing that came to my head, as being totally relevant to this forum. No hard feelings, eh? Here, I'll even post an old picture of me that's been floating around:

Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

sexy
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

*sad face* @ all the piercings being gone now :(((((

Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Ack, cut off those dangly things!

Anyway.. I make a motion to either take the topic for what it is or just ignore it.. In other words, if you don't want to take part.. sod off :)
Same thing to you as I've been saying to Liz. No weirdo internet forum web-head bizarro rules. Real life human customs. When you go to a public function, say a party or even just a get-together of a few friends, do you sit down and delineate rules for your conversations and their subjects? Kids, even formal conferences and symposiums sometimes have a tendency to veer.
Last edited by Phytotron on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

Phytotron wrote:Ack, cut off those dangly things.
/me agress :cat:
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Phytotron wrote:Ack, cut off those dangly things!
MrsKsr wrote:*sad face* @ all the piercings being gone now :(((((
Took them out a few years ago, but sometimes I wish I kept them in. After several years the lip-ring was causing minor dental problems, which were exacerbated by frequent and excessive make-out sessions with my girlfriend. I took it out, then she broke up with me (but not because of that). :|
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

what's wrong with fake piercings? :P you take em out when you don't need them :P
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho