I will cast the first stone.

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Cody <3
Match Winner

I will cast the first stone.

Post by Cody <3 »

1. Orion should be banned for(ever?)(time?) next Ladle for editing teams that were not his!
1a. Flex Should be banned for(ever?)(time?) next Ladle for multi-captaining 2 teams and controlling what team he/she could face in the opening round.

2. Rule Change: ANY team that is NOT finalized by the Thursday Deadline will be disqualified(This means NO more switching players/adding players and Also you MUST have the names of your players on the team roster by Thursday Deadline.) Also once you're on a team, you're ON IT! If your team is short players, please find subs in the IRC or on the grid, but the sub's can NOT be signed up for any other team. A team that has found them selves with 3 or less players May see IF an OPEN team will take them. Otherwise you will be playing for that team.

2a. For a Team to be valid you must have 3 players; 1 capt and 2 team members.

3. L36 Should not count since so many FLAWS were found in its guidelines, therefor there was no L36 on 08/01/2010 and L36 should take place on the first Sunday of September.

feel free too add too these
Last edited by Cody <3 on Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
NEW 1v1 Sumo SB Tournament SITE
http://1v1sb.weebly.com
noob_saibot
Round Winner

Re: I will cast the first stone.

Post by noob_saibot »

If anything the whole victory for them should be disqualified. That's bullshit that someone (and their team) can get away with completely switching two teams. Hello??? Anyone home McFly?? Think McFly Think..............
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom

"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Post by syllabear »

1: Not too fussed about this, but sure go ahead. And throw in flex while you are at it for multi-captaining teams.

2. This is a touchy subject, since theres two ways of looking at it. Theres the innocent editing of brackets, teams and players after they have been finalised: for example, dbd being added after the finalisation, open team picking up players afterwards, and other things like this.

The other way is using it maliciously to gain an advantage like SP did, by changing teams to find the easier bracket.

I think my solution fixes the second problem, without hurting the first:
Once a player has been signed up for a team, they cannot play for another team. If they were wrongly signed up by someone to a team they did not wish to play for, that person signing them up is banned from this and the next ladle.
And then add in something about a team having to have at least 3 members on it before it can be qualified as a team, before the random picking of brackets OR noting that if a clan wishes to have more than one team, it has to ensure it has enough players to fill both teams, AND SO, must fill at least one team with at least 6 players and the other with 3 before the picking of brackets. (I prefer the second option)
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

4. how bout everyone just take a break from ladle for awhile :mrgreen:
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

lol @ forever

and we have a 4 week break every month -_-
criMsoN_KinG

Post by criMsoN_KinG »

+1 Ban SP / Flex, for cheating to the finals and inevitably winning.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

who are you crimson?
wow i got big problem by edit a rare team, that bad :( prision is waiting me