Tremor's Ladle 36 Predictions.

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Tremor
Average Program

Tremor's Ladle 36 Predictions.

Post by Tremor »

Well i decided to make the predictions since it doesn't seem like anyone else will be doing them. I am going to be bias since the ladle is on my birthday and ID is playing. Would be a great present to win it all!

Opening Round:
Wild West vs. Death by Distraction:
I see Ww cruising through this round and using it as a chance to get ready for the future round. Dbd is very new to the fort scene probably will have trouble with center attacks. Ww will use this match as a warm up and coast to a 2-0 victory.

SPD vs Inglourious Basterds:
SPD has a solid team but that team consist of two players who have been very inactive for at least a month (Psy and Sasha). Sadly they are facing a re-named team of the previous ladle winner with just a couple of different players.So i don't see things going too good for them SPD, IB wins 2-0.

Dark Syndicate vs Open Team:
Cody is hyped up for this ladle as he is for all ladles, but I don't think 3 people will be enough to beat DS. Dark Syndicate has been quiet but slash has been out there playing hard and showing off for DS. OT will put up a fight and DS might have member showing trouble but I see DS winnign 2-1.

Vecolity vs Plus+:
I don't even think there is an actual vecolity team. But if there is, they have a tough first round opponent in Plus who has their members very hyped up for this ladle since their rebirth. I see Plus winning 2-0.

Immortal Dynasty vs TX:
This match definitely depends on who shows up for the teams. TX packed the player listings but i doubt all show up. I am expecting Hoax, Eckz, akira and roterbaron most likely to show. If ID can get their full squad of 6 and play hard i believe they cant take this TX squad. ID wins 2-1.

Tronners Unlimited vs UNK:
If I am correct this team is a bunch of TU members with maybe a CTWF player or two in the mix. TU players have been pracitcing all over the place but UNK has the skill and experience advantage here. I see UNK winning 2-0 if they get their members there but if they don't they will barely pull of a 2-1 victory.

tseW dliW vs Crazy Tronners:
The backwards Wild West team is from my knowledge a bunch of Vcl players. Vcl has been on late nights (EST) getting things in shape and ready for the ladle but i don't think it will be enough to take the victory from the more experienced and skilled Crazy Tronners. CT wins 2-0.

PRU vs Speeders:
PRU is ALWAYS practicing or doing something. But can they form the right team and implement a good strategy. Speeders have been showing up all over the place a week from this ladle. PRU will definitely put up a fight but how much of a fight. If SP can get their people i see a 2-1 victory for them.

Quarter Finals:
Wild West vs Inglourious Basterds:
Both teams have skills and talent. Both teams know how it feels to reach the Semi Finals. Both teams are hungry. But, IB implements strategy and handles drawbacks and problems better than Wild West which will be why they get a 2-1 victory.

Dark Syndicate vs Plus:
DS will be very enthused coming off their first round victory. Plus will most likely coming in feeling like the first like they haven't really played yet seeing that their first round might not even show. I feel like this will be a good match and will come down who can get their offense going first. Plus wins 2-1.

Immortal Dynasty vs UNK
Defeating TX would give ID a huge boost in morale since they haven't done it before. UNK will come off their victory not expecting the huge enthusiasm of ID. This enthusiasm shoots them pass UNK 2-0.

Crazy Tronners vs Speeders:
Two very good teams with great skill. If the ladle would have any rivals, it would be these two teams right here. Both teams know each other very well. I believe CT would claim victory if SP doesn't get their top squad. Which i believe they won't since FoFo stills seems busy and Delta has been who knows where. CT wins 2-1.

Semi Finals:
Inglourious Basterds vs Plus:
I think this will also be a very good match. I personally think both teams will match blows for blows. In the end i think it will be IB who comes out on top because of Olive's great skill for keeping his team calm and cool and dish out commands like a general when things aren't working. IB 2-1.

Immortal Dynasty vs Crazy Tronners:
I have already told Woned to let us win as a present and he agreed :D. In all seriousness I think this will also be a great match. I personally think CT will underestimate ID as a Semi-Finals opponent and that will be their downfall. ID will come out strong and play very careful to CT's center attacks. A tough battle will happen with ID coming out on top 2-1.

Finals:
Inglourious Basterds vs Immortal Dynasty:
This will be IDs first final appearance and therefore screw ups are bound to happen. IB will sure to take advantage of those mistakes and capitalize on a match win. But taking that match will inspire ID since they tend to play better as behind and as the underdog. ID realizes its first match mistakes and comes back with a fiery spirit and wins 2-1.

There are my predictions and as you can clearly see they are biased. Remember guys its my birthday so if you are facing ID it would be a great and appreciated present running into our walls this ladle a couple of times lmao. Good luck to everyone this ladle and please remember to just have fun. I think all these rules and stuff are making us forget the ladle is made for the community's enjoyment.
Last edited by Tremor on Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Re: Tremor's Ladle 36 Predictions.

Post by gawdzilla »

i lold
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

This was pretty funny
theroze
Match Winner

Post by theroze »

So to be honest that are the funniest Predictions I've ever read. It's your first Prediction, and you want to make your Clan looking well but let's face it...ID will be destroyed by CT :D
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

oh btw i have birthday too...NOT
thanks for these predictions. would be cool if you two and Durka (maybe some more!) would do them always so we get many different views. fun to read :)
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Post by syllabear »

I was actually writing mine at the time you posted yours. And its scary to see how similar they are!!!

I put a bit less faith in Plus and a bit more in DS... and a whole lot less in ID of course. But very similar, and even some of the things you say are the same.

Also, you are very nice about Tu, probably nicer than me ^^
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
Tremor
Average Program

Post by Tremor »

theroze wrote:So to be honest that are the funniest Predictions I've ever read. It's your first Prediction, and you want to make your Clan looking well but let's face it...ID will be destroyed by CT :D
Leave it all on the grid ;) lol.
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Tremor wrote:Remember guys its my birthday so if you are facing ID it would be a great and appreciated present running into our walls this ladle a couple of times lmao.
How about your defs wall :D

& HB for Sunday <3
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

oh lol now i remember why i thought i know tremors name from some phase of my childhood (before i had biology at school)
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

lol, mines are even better XD
Tremor
Average Program

Post by Tremor »

Hoax wrote:
Tremor wrote:Remember guys its my birthday so if you are facing ID it would be a great and appreciated present running into our walls this ladle a couple of times lmao.
How about your defs wall :D

& HB for Sunday <3
Rofl! That could work too ;).

Thanks for the picture. Is that why you think i am a farmer?
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

yall might be right about Inglourious Basterds against us but i will say one thing this will be a interesting match espically 4 players playing in the same game that made NE do what they did gl 2 ev1 in this match
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

WW couldn't beat GCEA so I doubt they'll beat IB.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

dang hoebag you always have some kind of BS to say to everything, but see theres a difference ww doesnt need to hole to win :wink:
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

I vote for CT, of course :) well let's see, I am really excited how this ladle will end up for all of us ;)