LADLE 35

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Concord
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

LADLE 35

Post by Concord »

Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Re: LADLE 35

Post by Gonzap »

what's the hole size for this one??
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

It'll be same for L34, L35 and L36 I think. so 0.75

Then there'll be a new vote.
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

holy shit... way to kill fun
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

looks like a euro only ladle, cya in august...
Olive
Match Winner

Post by Olive »

What about having an official date poll where the captains of the last ladle vote in the name of their teams?
Olive a.k.a ZeMu, MoonFlower & chicken.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

-*inS*- wrote:looks like a euro only ladle, cya in august...
I'm from the USA and there is nothing preventing me from attending Ladle on July 4th. Who cares if it's the day of US independence? I'll celebrate when it's Ok to burn British flags on that day. And who needs patriotism anyway? Celebrate a country that bullies everyone and supports companies like BP who are slowly killing all of us? Yeah, good times. And if your excuse is, "but it's really about getting together with family and getting drunk". That's BS. We already have one of those holidays. It's called Christmas.

I think I'll sign up for this Ladle just to spite all the crybabies who want to change the date. Anyone want to be on a team with me?
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

Why do you care if I can't play? I obviously have my reasons as some other Americans do as well. No need to bring politics into this thread either, I disagree with the US being "bullies" and the fact that BP is paying 20 billion for they have done (they were breaking regulations if you look into it) is a sign our government is trying to fix this shit, but I digress..

And no I don't drink. But whatever I understand World Cup is a big deal and I'm not sure I'd like it (the ladle) to be then either. But hell there are other days and other ladles, so w/e I'm done here.

And if you want to beat me sine, you have to wait till August to do it :lol:
apparition
Match Winner

Post by apparition »

I'd really like to stop hearing about how the interests of Americans (or anyone, really) aren't worth discussing here because while America is just another country with its problems, I am personally very fond of the community and the fact that we're all on this forum to read each other's posts on what we think is important (even Americans who like their families and enjoy holidays). Can we try to keep the Ladle about Armagetron fortress rather than our personal problems with the way the world is?

I don't know about you guys, but I like to play Ladles and the game in general because during those times it's all I care to think about. Not BP. Not capitalism and corruption. Not egoism or nazis. I'm talking about grinding, core dumps, penetration, and full blown Arma sexiness to the max. Happy 4th of July Ladle everyone! I can't wait to see CT win it all!!!!
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Post by syllabear »

If not enough of my clan can make it, I will be there as a freelancer again. Except with 300-400 ping in EU servers and 200-300 in US servers (only about 50-100 in the australian server if we get to play there though :D)

So again, if anyone wants me, I'll confirm if I am available shortly.
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
Cody <3
Match Winner

Post by Cody <3 »

Can't make it sorry.
NEW 1v1 Sumo SB Tournament SITE
http://1v1sb.weebly.com
DDMJ

Post by DDMJ »

syllabear wrote:only about 50-100 in the australian server if we get to play there though :D
I HIGHLY doubt you would get under 100 ping in an Australia server if you're living in China again.
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Post by syllabear »

Hong Kong is technically outside of China. Depends what route the connection takes: HK --> Australia would be alot faster than HK --> US --> Australia which might be a possiblity.

Also depends where in Aus the server is: Perth would be better than Sydney probably
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
pike
Round Winner

Post by pike »

Not much interest from teams so far :?

There shouldn't be 4th July option in that poll, and we could also play it on 27th June.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

syllabear wrote:Hong Kong is technically outside of China. Depends what route the connection takes: HK --> Australia would be alot faster than HK --> US --> Australia which might be a possiblity.

Also depends where in Aus the server is: Perth would be better than Sydney probably
The Server is in Sydney.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm