Ladle 31

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Ladle 31

Post by Word »

congratulations ID and SP, we'll try our best to be more organized again until next time :)

NE started a revolution, or at least, a paradigm
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

gz to speeders and the notorious team played very good. It was an amazing finals
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Recordings, done with 0.2.8.3.1:

final_emoticons_vs_sp.aarec
opening_pru_vs_id.aarec
quarter_id_vs_emoticons.aarec
semi_emoticons_vs_freelancers.aarec

Yeah, the final looked like quite the ride. Congratulations, SP did it again in the end.
ZURD101
Core Dumper

Post by ZURD101 »

omg 98(NE)-92(SP) THEN BOOM...104(sp)-100(NE)....OMG that was the best match ever, this ladle should go down in the records, the scores and everything....this was amazing...GJ =')
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

ZURD101 wrote:OMG that was the best match ever, this ladle should go down in the records, the scores and everything....this was amazing...GJ =')
Yeah, this Ladle kicked major ass. Good Zone out to Notorious and Speeders. You guys are top notch. Really great playing.
FoFo
Core Dumper

Post by FoFo »

thx , it was a good ladle i liked it :) hard brackets too , nice final ne ;)
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

DDMJ wrote:Good matches SP, however, I am convinced that we would've won if Deso's internet hadn't made him quit.
heh.

Oh yeah, good matches SP. It would've been awesome to win, but only getting to play in those finals was quite enough. It surely was an experience. Thanks Notorious Emoticons (and all our opponents) for a great ladle.
PsYkO
Core Dumper

Post by PsYkO »

Wow.

This ladle was fun. All three of our matches the competition came at us with a new defensive strategy.

GM's all
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

Yes indeed that was some intense matches :wink: gratz on the win again sp and cant wait till the next one
apparition
Match Winner

Post by apparition »

FoFo wrote:thx , it was a good ladle i liked it :) hard brackets too , nice final ne ;)
Speaking of brackets, it was kinda crazy that SP didn't have anyone to play in the first round since the other team bummed out. What happened there?
DDMJ

Post by DDMJ »

apparition wrote:
FoFo wrote:thx , it was a good ladle i liked it :) hard brackets too , nice final ne ;)
Speaking of brackets, it was kinda crazy that SP didn't have anyone to play in the first round since the other team bummed out. What happened there?
They apparently beat SP 3 in 10 minutes according to Psyko, which I highly doubt is true.
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

Good games all. We set out to win 3 in a row and we achieved it. Well done guys! The finals were too close!

Screenshots are here or here, (if you're not registered on the SP forums).
PsYkO
Core Dumper

Post by PsYkO »

DDMJ wrote:
apparition wrote:
They apparently beat SP 3 in 10 minutes according to Psyko, which I highly doubt is true.
According to me? Ummmmmmm.....
FroZen
Average Program

Post by FroZen »

Z-Man wrote:Recordings, done with 0.2.8.3.1:

final_emoticons_vs_sp.aarec
opening_pru_vs_id.aarec
quarter_id_vs_emoticons.aarec
semi_emoticons_vs_freelancers.aarec

Yeah, the final looked like quite the ride. Congratulations, SP did it again in the end.
These are the first recordings that have worked for me on a Mac, so that is great. But was predict_objects supposed to be turned on? It makes it quite hard to watch.
DDMJ

Post by DDMJ »

PsYkO wrote:
DDMJ wrote:
apparition wrote:Speaking of brackets, it was kinda crazy that SP didn't have anyone to play in the first round since the other team bummed out. What happened there?
According to me? Ummmmmmm.....
I asked you and that's what you told me ingame...