Mkay imposters 808

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Nelhybel
Round Winner

Mkay imposters 808

Post by Nelhybel »

Mkay-1 impostering 808 State.
His line up of instas made me think he was dev/null/swiss at first, but I guess I was wrong.

When I logged onto DS fortress, he was logged on as 69killer, and was flaming the player noob69, deliberately chasing him around the grid, tking anyone in his path.

He then started using 808 State's instas, and we said he was state, and he changed his name to such. But I could tell based on his english it wasn't state, so we called him an imposter and... yeah.

It went in circles, he admitted to being Mkay.
Just want people to be aware that this guy is just as low as we all suspected he was.
He was logged in under some strange name, an admin from dark syndicates can verify this? thank you
Attachments
Mkay impostering 808 State
Feel free to contact me here or on the grid if you would like assistance or support in beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ.
---
uNa| United Noobs of Armagetron Forums
-=}ID< Immortal Dynasty Forums
_~`Ww_ Wild West Forums
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Re: Mkay imposters 808

Post by kyle »

Actually it is Swiss. at least that one that was faking 808 STATE on CTWF last night. With all the problems we (CT) has had with Swiss we are reporting abuse to the ISP.

IF you are here to flame, Don't post. This should not be another 3000 Page topic on flaming again. I and most likely a fw other are plain sick of that nonsense.
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

Thanks kyle, this is so frustrating.

Edit: First of all swiss has terrible English, 808 is a native speaker
Second I always capitalize my M in Mkay-1 unless I go by the name mKaY
And tank please lock/delete this topic, because I am tired of this imposter garbage
I may be annoying but i would never go so low as to impersonate 808.

And Nelhybelffs get your facts strait before you make such outrageous accusations
I did a little forum background check on Nelhybel and all he did was post twice on tr2n origins other than this.
I find it a little fishy why he would think he is so important in this community to accuse a player of fraud.

Edit#2: Has anyone noticed that swiss has learned a new phase in English called kiss my ass, I even mentioned it on the irc... so understand the ignorance here, and I do not tell people to kiss my ass, quite frankly because it would be odd having a guy (not many girls on this game) give me a rim job, yuck

Dear Nelhybel,

Get a life, and more into the community before you accuse on such a high scale.

Sincerely,
Mkay-1
Nelhybel
Round Winner

Post by Nelhybel »

I don't wish to flame; but Mkay, be aware that what I witnessed was you impostering 808 State. I didn't know it wasn't you, and I just came here and posted what I saw. My apologies for trying to help out.
It's not helpful for the community if you act hostile to somebody trying to report abuse.

@Kyle: Thank you! I know he/she has been causing trouble on CT for years, and I'm surprised her ISP wasn't contacted earlier. Again, thank you!

EDIT: Immediately after this post, I met up with Mkay on DS fortress, and he went ahead and flamed me. I just think this should be read. Please see snap shots.
(The screenshots read from bottom to top; as mkay pointed out, i'm not too familiar with these forums ;P)
Attachments
screenshot_15.png
screenshot_14.png
screenshot_13.png
Feel free to contact me here or on the grid if you would like assistance or support in beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ.
---
_~`Ww_ Wild West Forums
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

look at this self screenie, i could be an ass, but I'm not going to...
screenshot_34.png
I am going to be mature here(at least out of game :P)

I edit alot, w/e
I have a reason to be pissed, especially from what i discovered in-game incognito
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Stop. You're both cool, so just chill. Seriously.

Nel made an apology, so let's go with it. MK, it sucks that swiss chose you to impostor. Let's be be mad at swiss and not Nel's good intentions.

I currently respect both of you and I don't want to lose that, so knock it the **** off and be civil. You guys are not enemies. Just chill and be cool.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Nel and Mkay, next time you're in a similar situation ask the player to login. That would already keep most trouble away.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Mkay1 wrote:I find it a little fishy why he would think he is so important in this community to accuse a player of fraud.

Get a life, and more into the community before you accuse on such a high scale.
Yeah, like you're some important, valuable big shot. :roll:
INW

Post by INW »

problems like this should not be put in the tron forums...players fighting at each other is not wanted here and really looks stupid...fussing over someone doing this or that is something you keep to yourself and try not to exspress on these forums...it usually results in 2 people fighting back and forth, thus wasting my time looking at the topic....please, handle these issues elsewhere.
FroZen
Average Program

Post by FroZen »

Why are we looking out for 808 STATE anyways, he's a jerk?
INW

Post by INW »

Really...he is almost as bad as Mkay-1 at some times.
Nelhybel
Round Winner

Post by Nelhybel »

INW I disagree; issues of imposterings taking place NEED to be reported in an effort to prevent them.
Word, I concur :) as I said, this guy did log in, but under some strange screen name. I also forget the site he logged into.
I will look out for everybody on tron always, regardless of it's 808 State, or Mkay, or anybody.

btw, I believe that screenshot from mkay is fabricated, although I have no idea how that is possible... ill leave it at that, let everything solve itself :)

again, thank you kyle!
---
_~`Ww_ Wild West Forums