Why can't I create an account on ID forums?

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Re: Why can't I create an account on ID forums?

Post by gawdzilla »

Ninja, can you make your sig a pic? Use this code without the spaces:
[url= http://tst.armagetron.co.uk ][ img ]http://tst.armagetron.co.uk/branding/si ... random.png[ /img ][ /url ]

;)

Thanks for the support.
-=VcL.Rajinn
Round Winner

Post by -=VcL.Rajinn »

Hoax wrote:lol, this happens to be my last new post tab
no one here really cares about id vs vcl, nor do they care about some forum getting deleted because someone gave away the pass...
move on & play more fort
fort is for hoars like you hoaxy :P
Last edited by -=VcL.Rajinn on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ninja
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Ninja »

Lizmatic wrote:Ninja, can you make your sig a pic? Use this code without the spaces:
[url= http://tst.armagetron.co.uk ][ img ]http://tst.armagetron.co.uk/branding/si ... random.png[ /img ][ /url ]

;)

Thanks for the support.
yea ofc liz
Om Nom Nom
Cody <3
Match Winner

Post by Cody <3 »

You guys should go to my Vent topic :) and get on vent and have drama there =]
NEW 1v1 Sumo SB Tournament SITE
http://1v1sb.weebly.com
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

HEY DUDES LEARN TO USE A FORUM AND DONT TRIPPLE POST OVER 4 PAGES KTHXBAI
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

says the guy who uses all caps....
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

uhm.

I really do not give a shit about ID anymore and I am going to tell you why.

A couple of days ago I was in CTF with killer, force, taz, cody, luck and some other people. VcL wanted to war ID and there was confusion over whether or not ID were "allowed" to do so, since I take it everyone is boycotting VcL like a flock of sheep... but anyway.. taz asked killer to ask arilou if it was alright to war VcL.. at which point killer was like "in case you're forgetting i don't need to ask arilou permission anymore" or something, which, to be honest, made us laugh on vent but back to topic. I asked arilou since they were kind of bickering on vent, "can VcL have a war with ID" ... ari ignored me, which is just childish, so I asked "why can't you just answer the question?" at which point he /msg'd me saying "You're not actually neutral are you ;)" or something very similar.. So I was like.. erm wtf? But left it alone and continued to laugh and joke with people on vent about random crap..

Next thing I know, I go to check the TST topic I made on ID forums and I can't login.. Wow, completely mature. Any conversation with VcL members at all leads to removal from the little ID circle? Well, fine, tbh I have better things to do than waste my time with you and your bullshit. If we were all as childish as you we could ban ID from the TST, but we're not going to act like little kids in a schoolyard.

You are forever acting like the victims, turning people against VcL. Yes, I disagree with things that have happened in the past, but they are in the past GET THE HELL OVER IT. You, arilou, of all people should know better. You are FAR older than all of us, so stop acting like a child and grow up. You are arguing with a bunch of adolescents over a video game. WTF is wrong with you? I was completely neutral, untill now, now I actually realise you are a pathetic old man with nothing better to do than whine and sulk about the past. I pity you and anyone else you manage to manipulate. If you honestly think banning everyone who speaks to a VcL member is an okay thing to do, then sorry but go to hell.
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

Any1 else love dubs?
-=VcL.Rajinn
Round Winner

Post by -=VcL.Rajinn »

I love music! :)

Just for the record: VcL IS POWER!!!! For all of you that did NOT know this. Be jealous, you have a lot to be jealous about :)

Just look at our amazing forums: It's all ready for Christmas! Merry Christmas Scrooges! VcLclan.info <-- Best forums on Armagetron!
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

where have i been...this all happened for like 5 hours while i played baseball in 30 degree weather??.....hmmmmm what to do what to do....... /me looks at liz (:

Edit: please dont judge me as what most are judging by ID members...im just a little boy who likes to play tron an hoped to enter ID thinking it was an amazing clan......im not part of this and actually joined after this all happened.....please dont harrass me like most want to do to ari....ill try and straighten him out, ive had similar posts about him doing this and really want him to get over it.....it is really hurting ID's rep and all im trying to do is get ari to stop (:

INW needs a hug ):
Last edited by INW on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

sorry, just to add, to all ID members, I have no direct problem with ID, never have, the problem I have is with arilou. Just fyi. But I expect that hes probably forbidden you to talk to me already by now :/
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
Ninja
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Ninja »

/me gives INW a hug

p.s. Dub peep my sig
Om Nom Nom
-=VcL.Rajinn
Round Winner

Post by -=VcL.Rajinn »

dubStep wrote:sorry, just to add, to all ID members, I have no direct problem with ID, never have, the problem I have is with arilou. Just fyi. But I expect that hes probably forbidden you to talk to me already by now :/
Ditto.
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

LucK wrote: you don't play tron come to me on the grid and tell me this and i might take you seriously.
Yeah, maybe you should think twice before making a statement like that.

Z-man works on this game in his spare time so your freeloading ass has something to do with your life.
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

XDD i lol'd mecca

Ok well Z-man I apologize and I appreciate that you do alot of work on this game and I should take you seriously. I just don't like how people who aren't fully aware of the situation take sides.

-is that better mecca?