Armadesktron

Something else for Armagetron? Goody!
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Armadesktron

Post by Lacrymosa »

I don't know if this is the right place to post this, because it is not something directly for the game. Whatever, I was bored today and I tried the Armaunified forum theme. While browsing around, I had the idea to create a desktop designed for the game.

It only works under Windows (shame on me!) and you need the system monitoring tool Rainmeter to use it (Freeware). The pack contains a readme file with detailed installation instructions. The best thing about this is, that it is highly customizable. You can change everything to your liking, for example the RSS feed or the website shorcuts.

Well, this is what it looks like:
Preview
Preview
I can't seem to upload another file here, so if you wish to download the package, head over to my site here.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: Armadesktron

Post by Z-Man »

Looks nice.
Infa(mous)
Round Winner

Post by Infa(mous) »

Looks nice. You should package it into a rainmeter theme :D
-Infamous
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

Infa(mous) wrote:Looks nice. You should package it into a rainmeter theme :D
Err, isn't that what it is already? Or do you mean a file created using Rainthemes? As far as I know, the only difference would be that Rainthemes saves personal settings (positions etc.). And that is not necessary since you can drag and drop everything.

Thanks for the feedback :)
Infa(mous)
Round Winner

Post by Infa(mous) »

I did mean rainthemes. But, from what I've done with it, it doesn't save personal settings, but adjusts settings to scale to any monitor size.

Also, a few additions I think could be useful would be weather and network traffic. I always seem to find the two useful.
-Infamous