Server Impostering

For all the help you need with Armagetron!
ender
Average Program

Re: Server Impostering

Post by ender »

The click remark wasn't for you dubstep lol... I don't even know who you are. And the type of change I'm referring to is most likely not what you think.
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

ender wrote:Destiny is not the first person to post on these forums and not feel welcome or equal to the click that armagetronad.net has become. She simply asked a favor and it is the ppl posting here that are making this into something rediculous.
But her favor is not possible right now. Also it is really easy to tell which one is fake, look at the server options, the colours are different. or look at what the server version is, the fake is sty+ct the other one is just regular 0.2.8.

I do understand why destiny bans for foul language, but you can say things much worse without using foul language. BTW destiny why don't you have manta setup a subculture for all your servers?
ZURD101
Core Dumper

Post by ZURD101 »

dub you are talking to a lot of people who have played this game 4+ year more than you...nubstep suits you well in this case >.<
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

noob_saibot wrote:I am sorry WW. I will pray for you tonight.......

/me prays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR58Heh- ... re=related

bad video. good song.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

ZURD101 wrote:dub you are talking to a lot of people who have played this game 4+ year more than you...nubstep suits you well in this case >.<
There are people who have played this game for far longer than me, yes, but when talking about confrontation between people within a community, especially one that I care about, I don't think Arma experience qualifies people to talk more than others.

Actual useful input can be given by anyone in a situation like this. Fact of the matter is I had something to say, so I said it. I'll make no apologies for it either. My opinion is just that, take it or leave it. Doesn't matter to me C=
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

is it you word who made this video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nk2wViKSh_M
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

lol

no. but this one:
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

Attachments
xvx.png
nsh22
Round Winner

Post by nsh22 »

dubStep wrote:I decided that I really had something to say.
lol and thats a change why? lol jk dubnub <3 :P

my stance on this is that obsi is just being a dick and trying to imposter a great server, but i think he will go away soon.
I also dont like this : "omgomgomg you made a rulez!! AARRRGGGGG DEATH ON YOU!!!!!!!"
cuz honestly, its their money they spend on the servers, if you dont like it, gtfo. and many ppl have gtfo so that suits me fine :P
Lucifer wrote:I think you got the wrong thread, this thread is the one where we're debating banning sinewav and dubStep until they have a threesome with dubbie's mother.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

nsh22 wrote:and many ppl have gtfo so that suits me fine :P
Actually, since this all started, WW CTF has been quite enjoyable to play lately. I'm diggin' it. There are like, actual matches going on.
Tobe
Round Winner

Post by Tobe »

sinewav wrote:
nsh22 wrote:and many ppl have gtfo so that suits me fine :P
Actually, since this all started, WW CTF has been quite enjoyable to play lately. I'm diggin' it. There are like, actual matches going on.
Becuase, seemingly, the "awesome" players mostly all left the Ww servers alone recently.

So I guess we can kick players for being super awesome cuz it ruins the game :o
<-- Proud co-leader of Rogue Tronners
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

destiny wrote:no one said they were shutting down, only ctf since the problem can't be resolved. but at any rate i'm not going to deal with this any more, so i am deleting my account on here and walking away from this arena.
Bye!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Tobe wrote:So I guess we can kick players for being super awesome cuz it ruins the game :o
Sure, when their super-awesomeness makes them think they can spoil other people's fun.
noob_saibot
Round Winner

Post by noob_saibot »

/me prays.
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom

"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Obis's servers have been renamed now in a manner which *I personally* find acceptable. Unless new facts emerge or Tank or Lucifer disagree, I consider this closed and done. Feel free to continue the discussion about 1vs and the merits of various servers, but please keep it civilized.