Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

noob_saibot
Round Winner

Re: Team Sumo Knockout Tournament - Sunday, 13th September 2009

Post by noob_saibot »

No point in using PM. This is something everyone should see, really.

First impressions? I've been playing with you for a few years bro. If I remember correctly you were the one who used to speak to me about hip-hop and how you thought you were so hip because you listened to notorious BIG. Don't act like you don't know me...

Next, I called you Flax because you referred to me as "noobSal" or something. I guess you are too smart to see where I was going with that one huh..

Anyways, I have the chat log in my possession. I would very much like to show everyone what a hypocrite you are. Also, they can see the pathetic reasons why you banned ME from that particular server that day, as well as from this upcoming tournament. The language you use in the server/chat completely contradicts your reason's of kicking our team out of the competition. And geez! if you look at the chats nobody on our side used any profanity! Only you did! Not only did you use profanity, but you also taunted us, threatened us... and then you kick us for the same reasons, yet you were the aggressor. And I, personally, did absolutely nothing wrong... I said absolutely, nothing, wrong. Now when I figure out how to post the log to a website I will link it for everyone to see. Then they can judge. You are big on impressions right? So this will be good, let's see what everyone thinks.
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom

"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

I'm not going to bother responding any further. You didn't even read my last post or at least got the main point. This isn't productive nor going to get anywhere. I made my point, you disagreed, if you don't want to resolve it, but instead try and turn it into an argument of who is right, then it's not going to change the fact that I administrate this on my own. Not much happens on the log for everyone to get a clear picture.

All you do is sign up. All that was needed was maturity and resolving things with, agreement. You have zero interest in my issue. You can post the log, I don't mind. Just remove the IP's, I don't know why Durka made it public with IP's.

It won't change a thing, this was for you to resolve things, not try and prove me wrong.. Obviously, I was right. If I believed I needed hard evidence, I would have waited for you.
noob_saibot wrote:First impressions? I've been playing with you for a few years bro. If I remember correctly you were the one who used to speak to me about hip-hop and how you thought you were so hip because you listened to notorious BIG. Don't act like you don't know me...
Yes it is first impressions, do you expect me to remember a small discussion everyone had on a server about Hip-hop? Yes, I know who you are, but that isn't the same as knowing each other.
noob_saibot
Round Winner

Post by noob_saibot »

You are right. We agree once again. All this bickering and drama reminds me of high school, when girls used to fight over me. Well this is getting silly and I am tired of talking about this. We can shake hands. I am not going to post the chat log because I don't feel like going through the process of it. /me extends his right hand.....and?
WINNER OF: Ladle 47 .... preSsure's mom & Durka's mom

"If you're not part of the freaks, you're part of the boredom." -Perry Farrell
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

Alright. All I wanted was you both, to settle down and not keep talking to me that way and completely disrespect me constantly. It might be banter, but I just get annoyed by it everytime it happens. Keep it out of the TSKT, fair and friendly and we're all good.

1200 can re-add his team, he can include you also, if he wishes. I'm sorry if I acted too harshly, I spoke to sine.wav and I hope he understands how I'm trying to regulate this whole thing, maybe I do need a better system evaluate players, but I'm trying to ensure everybody is mature and being friendly to everyone. In SKT 1 something similar like this happened and I received a complaint, I reacted the same way, because that was my only option, if I stand there and keep shouting, nobody listens. Some people just don't care till it affects.
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

BLABLABLABLABLA

Next time if you ask someone to continue a discussion in PM, don't let him continue the discussion in public by replying to him in public.
teen
Round Winner

Post by teen »

what happend??
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Eh, anyway...

I need a 3rd person for my team who can surely show up on Sunday. Any takers?
pavelo
Average Program

Post by pavelo »

Lizmatic wrote:I need a 3rd person for my team who can surely show up on Sunday. Any takers?
/me
I'm 95% sure i'll show up :P
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Added you.:)
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

Learning from my errors last time, hehe. I've released alpha-2 of the configuration. I'll release the final on Friday, hopefully. But the most important thing now is - I need more servers. Server admins, where are you?! I need 16. I currently have 9. Ed will give me 1. Durka give me 1 more :). Compguygene said he'll give me 2. Any others?

Code: Select all

SERVER_NAME 0x66ffffTeam Sumo Knockout T-1 0x0000ff(0xffffff Server Name 0x0000ff)
RINCLUDE flex/sumo/tskt/tskt1_alpha-2.cfg(http://crazy-tronners.com/resource/flex/sumo/tskt/tskt1_alpha-2.cfg)
I also changed the map to;
http://crazy-tronners.com/resource/flex ... .aamap.xml

For those that are concerned,

<ShapeCircle radius="50" growth="-0.5">
Have a look at [url=armagetronad://94.23.205.45:4534/]Team Sumo Knockout T-1 ( Flex's 1 )[/url] server, for an example of the size of the Zone. If enough people by Friday give me the opinion that it's too large, I'll change it to the default, which is;

<ShapeCircle radius="40" growth="-0.4">
pavelo
Average Program

Post by pavelo »

Flex wrote:I need more servers. Server admins, where are you?! I need 16. I currently have 9. Ed will give me 1. Durka give me 1 more :). Compguygene said he'll give me 2. Any others?
If you're really desperate, i can always run a server on my comp. It's has a fairly decent connection, so it should be playable.... Just give me enough heads-up so i can set it up.
Olive
Match Winner

Post by Olive »

Flex: maybe use the arrow server? if its good enough.

big zones are more exciting, longer competition which results in different endings. Keep it this way!
Olive a.k.a ZeMu, MoonFlower & chicken.
K-Yo
Round Winner

Post by K-Yo »

maybe kyle can host one or two in US (see with him, I'm not sure how reliable it is) and CT can get a 3rd or 4th if really needed, but for tourneys, the more differents hosts we have, the better it is.
K-Yo
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

Pavelo; I have enough servers it seems, just I need US servers mostly.

Olive; The Arrow server is on the same machine as my server so it is being used, thanks though. :)

K-Yo; Exactly, there's enough servers, so we should be using unique ones instead of using the same machine twice. I'll try to choose the servers in that specific way and hopefully we can shut down the unused ones to improve the rest.

EDIT: I need in total 8 US servers. compguygene kindly is providing 4, two from Texas, two from New York. If Durka can provide 3 and ct|Kyle can provide 1 we should be good, of course if other American hosts provide more we can split the load a bit more.
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

http://crazy-tronners.com/tskt/

Subculture
crazy-tronners.com
Port: 4532

Edit for some reason i am getting
Reveived unidentifiable server information from 66.45.244.53:4552 over socket *.*.*.*:38142.
for both of compyguys NY servers