Wrong. If this proves to be true, it means he spammed and threatened.Mecca wrote:He spammed your email, all that means is he has your email address, that is not a threat.
Right. Drama. Keep that out. Drama bits include:
- discussion about individual bans. Every server admin has the right to ban whomever he wishes, for whatever reason.
- discussion about who started a fight/who is doing everything to continue the fight. Because, you know, doing that precisely continues fights.
- regular clan bickering activity.
- discussion about how bad the events were. They were bad. Spam is one thing, but forum destruction another. Both are way beyond the usual clan bickering and 'oh halp I got banned from that server oh well good riddance i dont want to play there anyway' crap, which, frankly, beside their entertainment value, don't interest us developers one bit.
Failure to be disciplined about this will result in a swift lock once Tank Program returns from wherever he currently is. Haven't seen him online in a bit. You know him and his happy lock finger.
Let's focus on the three main questions:
- who hacked ID?
- was Code's PC hacked or not for the spam? As far as I can tell from here, even though the evidence sent to me was, umm, completely worthless for that purpose, the spam did originate from Code's PC.
- what is cloaket's involvement in all this?
(and, of course, who can draw the funniest cartoon. Without violating the rules, of course.)
I'm especially interested in number three right now. Finding out what cloaket did the past weeks/days would be extremely useful. Has he been observed in other acts of mischief on Tron? What's his regular IP (range) anyway? Has he been active on forums?