TheServerPharm Upgrade

Here you can discuss anything about the servers hosted by The Server Pharm!

Moderator: compguygene

compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

TheServerPharm Upgrade

Post by compguygene »

Due to the fact that i have cut out a few other expenses in my life, my wife is willing to increase my budget for TheServerPharm!

As of this moment, I have puchased and have funtional, a new VPS hosted in Chicago. Ironically, Euros get better pings there than my old Connecticut "Luke-jr" VPS. I found this by accident...and found that this is the perfect VPS for me to host tourneys from and for servers targeted toward Euro/USA interaction. Effective immediately, this is where The new Wild West =Ladle Server= and Fortess Bistro are hosted from. Initial testing shows that this VPS ROCKS:!:

Also, I have purchased a VPS that is hosted in Atlanta, the same company and servers that Durka uses for his "Twisted Rats" servers. However, with my increased budget, I have "double the plan" that Durka does. This will allow me to consider hosting a CTF server and CTFS that i have wanted to try to make. Also, the current "TheServerPharm" servers that I have moved there will all perform much better.

During this transition phase I will continue to host the "DBD" servers from my luke-jr VPS. I will post when I officially take down my "Luke-jr" VPS.

Thanx to everyone who has used my servers. Your enthusiasm about my servers is what has motivated me to spend more money!

Just to clue you in a little more about me and my situation. The only money that I really spend on "socializing" or "partying" is spent on TheServerPharm. Quite frankly, IRL I don't spend much on such things, since I don't drink, smoke, or "party". I am pretty involved in "Church Related Stuff" and sing in a "Worship Band". Of course, those things are cheap. Also, we just canceled our mostly unused YMCA membership, so my portion of that cost has been rolled into "TheServerPharm". I exercise exclusively at home...sometimes with my kids! :!: :D :o
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: TheServerPharm Upgrade

Post by DDMJ »

compguygene wrote:Also, I have purchased a VPS that is hosted in Atlanta, the same company and servers that Durka uses for his "Twisted Rats" servers. However, with my increased budget, I have "double the plan" that Durka does.
I might actually upgrade my VPS too, but it's been running great so far. During the Ladle I shut down all the servers but the Ladle server so that that server was the only one running on the machine. However, I'm not fully compelled to upgrade yet since my servers have been performing very well, probably because I don't have as many running as you do Gene, thus you needed an upgrade.
-=VcL.Rajinn
Round Winner

Post by -=VcL.Rajinn »

Upgrade yours durka, I upgraded mine, runs a lot smoother.
DDMJ

Post by DDMJ »

-=VcL.Rajinn wrote:Upgrade yours durka, I upgraded mine, runs a lot smoother.
I need moar moneyz!
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Durka...sell 2 servers to 2 people..or clans...upgrade to 19.95

Also, durka. I would like to consider partnering with you to make a real business like Luke-jr has not. Ping me on msn. I have an idea that could net us both some real "profit". But i only have money, no real skills like you. You have skillz i don't, but no money! Let's work out a deal to split the profits 50/50 after costs are covered!

Dude, we both need to make some cash. Let's show the world of armagetronad how to do it!
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
DDMJ

Post by DDMJ »

sounds great! I'll find you on msn.