On Lightcycle Grid

Stay off the roads!!!

Post by DarkProject43 »

Hey guys 8) i got my license today!

Ok going to work now haha.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

$10 says he has a traffic citation within 30 days.
rumpole
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by rumpole »

Congratulations
Writing code is easy. Finishing is hard.
DarkProject43
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by DarkProject43 »

Holy crap. Let me tell you about my day.

So my last post ended with me leaving for work, all fine no problems. The vehical im driving is my moms old van, nothing really wrong with it (so i thought) except that the transmission is stuck in third but still working. So i can go to work i just cant take the freeway etc.

I go to get in the car and start it, and its giving me some crap, having a hard time turning over and i think "Oh im running on empty ill just go fill it up." so i drive up to sheets and put twenty bucks in it and fill the tank.

Try to start it again and it works fine. So here i am doing 5 under and 3k rpm, croozin along when i come to a red light. I stop and im sitting there, Boom car dies, stalls out. i try to start it again and the battery dies. So now im in the middle of a four way three lane intersection completly dead.

So i call work, call my mom, and turn on my emergency lights reciving many fingers from passerbys along the way. i have to sit there with my thumb up my ass not knowing what to do for about 20 mins untill a passing cop tuned on his lights to get traffic to go around me.

Then we push my van down a hill into a parking lot untill my mom arrives and takes me to work.

So we think at this point it might be the fuel pump but we are not sure, the alternater is new so its not that.

But yeah the cop was laughing at me XD i was scared shitless.

Btw you should all answer my post in my computer thread, im really interested in what other people have.