Ladle 17

Talk to the dudes from Kill or Die
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Ladle 17

Post by Lacrymosa »

Freako asked me wether KoD will be playing together in the upcoming Ladle or not, and so I ask you.
freako
Core Dumper

Post by freako »

not very much responds :?
Crazy Tron Addict since : October 2002 <--- Beat that :)
madmax
Round Winner

Post by madmax »

Bah, I read this then thought I'd respond later and eventually forgot about it :roll:
If you guys want to join I'm up for it, but it *was* fun playing on a somewhat random team :)

I'm still not sure if I can make it though. I'll probably only be sure near its date...
Winner of the How Many Pages Before The Lock® competition and a grand total of 18,93 euros in Euromillions.
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

Just to make things clear, I am going to play with flex team, just like Lack and max do as well. But the team could need another player, so if you read this freako, contact flex if he hasnt contacted you already.
freako
Core Dumper

Post by freako »

Lacrymosa wrote:Just to make things clear, I am going to play with flex team, just like Lack and max do as well. But the team could need another player, so if you read this freako, contact flex if he hasnt contacted you already.
1. ok... maybe we'll play next time :)
2. nah... I'll play on another team then ;),,, but gl with finding players for yours :P
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

I was thinking that we had to have an even number of teams for it to work out mathematically but as durka and owned pointed out to me, we can have any number we want. I got the maths wrong, thinking that 2 teams must fight for a spot but forgetting that the spot in question does not have a team in it. Yes, I am thick, especially for someone that is usually good at maths (although at least I didn't have my entire life phished away from me).

I did say that we may be able to have more than 8 teams this Ladle. Some of the newcomers seem enthusiastic and reliable while others are clearly not. Durka is still batting for 8 teams. I agree that we should start with 8 and if it becomes clear that we have enough for more than 8 very solid teams then we can add more, one by one. Too many people do seem to be "blahzee" about the Ladle when they should actually be glad and grateful to be part of something so great.
Playing since December 2006
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

Monkey wrote: Yes, I am thick, especially for someone that is usually good at maths (although at least I didn't have my entire life phished away from me).
So tron = my life?

All they got were my passwords to some of my tron forum accounts (only some) and the password to my secondary email/MSN account.
Lackadaisical
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Lackadaisical »

shoo! get out of our forum with your general discussions!
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

Why the hell did I post in this forum?
Sorry...I am so noob...
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

Damn it, I wasted nearly 5 minutes thinking about what the heck this would have to do with our team.

Back to topic, flex told me his team wouldn't play as he plays for x now. Question is, do the others stil want to play in that team or do I have to look for a new one?
Lackadaisical
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Lackadaisical »

I won't be available for this ladle, so count me out.
freako
Core Dumper

Post by freako »

Lacrymosa wrote:Damn it, I wasted nearly 5 minutes thinking about what the heck this would have to do with our team.

Back to topic, flex told me his team wouldn't play as he plays for x now. Question is, do the others stil want to play in that team or do I have to look for a new one?
I'm available for everything I guess,,, as long as we have enough players
(zop is active again, I can mail eggcozy :roll: newbie can't play :( )
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

I was in it too but...
1) It was going to be too strong
2) Flex is not doing it any more
3) I am considering playing with some players that are new to fort or that have no team (not sure which ones yet though)
freako
Core Dumper

Post by freako »

Monkey wrote:I was in it too but...
1) It was going to be too strong
2) Flex is not doing it any more
3) I am considering playing with some players that are new to fort or that have no team (not sure which ones yet though)
1. a team is never too strong :P
3. Good idea, but don't forget to signup fast...there are only 5 spots left for CT-DS-X-WW-MC-OT1<---(CT-backups)- and maybe OT2

We schoul hurry up finding a suitable system, to have more then 8 teams in it :?

Off-topic: Someone has an idea for the team name?
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

Why not play as KoD if nobody is against that? Oh, and 1200 asked me if he could play with us. I think we need more players, so I'd say yes.