OrgasMod v.0.1 - by CristalCube

What do you want to see in Armagetron soon? Any new feature ideas? Let's ponder these ground breaking ideas...
philippeqc
Long Poster - Project Developer - Sage

Post by philippeqc »

CristalCube wrote:philippeqc, you're absolutly right and i'm so sorry about that.
Dont be sorry. I just said I wouldn't add it to the list. ;)
Can i still post my mods? (obviously no more soft or hard XXX).
Yes of course. All mods/moviepacks are welcomed. Its just that certain mods are more welcomed than other. I suggest you try http://smeg.mine.nu/forums/index.php?showforum=28 for hosting your moviepack. They seem to have a more liberal philosophy, but dont trust me and go ask them.
And i want to ask perdon to all ppl that want this mod, when i have another place to post, i'll do.
Its ok, I didnt get the feeling anyone was offended because you said what it was from the start, so ppl would would get offended by that knew not to download it.

So just keep the good work,

-ph
Canis meus id comedit.
CristalCube

Post by CristalCube »

:D Thank you!!!...thank you all...I'll keep working on Mods, then i post here and Smeg.

Oh, I'm working on a Robotech's Mods and maybe SER too, various Mods.

And here is a little W.I.P of one of them....

One more thing, i'm using a cycle.ase that i exported of a mesh in 3DSMAX, that mesh was maked by "AISIRUL", so credits goes for him.

See ya. CC. :D :lol:
Attachments
SS-2-s.jpg
SS-3-s.jpg
philippeqc

Post by philippeqc »

Nice one.

If you want me to link it in the list, you should include the moviepack too. Surely you forgot to include it or are just finishing the last details. In the later case, just give it a version. When you will release new version/fixes, I'll update the list.

No problems using someone else model, but its always polite to refer to the original author.

As for the picture, they are slightly too big. 500 x 375 is a hard limit. If the users of this forum think its a bad choise because its too hard to generate or some other reason, I'll gladly change it. But otherwise, I'll be very anal retentive about that.

Keep up the good work!

-ph
Canis meus id comedit.
SER
Average Program

Post by SER »

philippeqc wrote:I'll be very anal retentive about that.
-ph
ROFL... Just WIP pictures right now, still lots to do. We/he will post apropiate pictures when finish... =)
SuPeRTaRD
Round Winner

Post by SuPeRTaRD »

i made my red regonizer picture 375x375 and it says next to it it is innapropriate size..

oops?

i figgered anythign smaller than 500x375 would be ok & a square seemed to fit that one better

would have been better as 500x375?
SER
Average Program

Post by SER »

I think it'll be niccer to look at mods list if we make 500x375 as default picture size.
philippeqc

Post by philippeqc »

SuPeRTaRD wrote:i made my red regonizer picture 375x375 and it says next to it it is innapropriate size..

oops?

i figgered anythign smaller than 500x375 would be ok & a square seemed to fit that one better

would have been better as 500x375?
Noooooooooooooooooooooo

That is MY mistake. sorry. Smaller is ok! So much cut and paste lo! I'll fix it.

-ph
Canis meus id comedit.