Screen captions.. where do they go (mac)

For all the help you need with Armagetron!
Phazon

Screen captions.. where do they go (mac)

Post by Phazon »

pretty straight foward...
uhm.. *henrehammm* OI! CAN SUM1 PLZ GIV ME ON OF THOSE ULTRA 1337 SIGS... PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ!!!111!
Zapple
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Zapple »

I had the same problem. I found them once and never again found them, lol. For Mac you could just play Armagetron in windowed mode and hit

Apple + Shift + 3

Screenshot will save to your desktop. Open it in Preview as usual, I dont know why but its always a PDF, LOL. Just export it as JPG and your good to go.
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

right click (or control-click) on the armagetron app, and do show package contents. Navigate to content --> resources. You screen caps are there :-)
Phazon

Post by Phazon »

nemostultae wrote:right click (or control-click) on the armagetron app, and do show package contents. Navigate to content --> resources. You screen caps are there :-)
I found other screen captions that I dont remember taking.. there... but no new ones... also.. the colours are warped..
uhm.. *henrehammm* OI! CAN SUM1 PLZ GIV ME ON OF THOSE ULTRA 1337 SIGS... PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ!!!111!
Zapple
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Zapple »

So do it my way! lol
dlh
Formerly That OS X Guy

Post by dlh »

Phazon wrote:
nemostultae wrote:right click (or control-click) on the armagetron app, and do show package contents. Navigate to content --> resources. You screen caps are there :-)
I found other screen captions that I dont remember taking.. there... but no new ones... also.. the colours are warped..
it works for me. must be a problem on your end :wink: