The truth of Hyphy

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Sticky »

While I would disagree with "unless it affects you its not your problem", that sort of attitude justifies just about any inaction(ie ignoring drowning child). Currently all you are going on Canada is the big talk of an anonymous person over the Internet. That anonymity makes people say/do many stupid things...after all tk'ing is the equivalent of going to a soccer match then punching one of your own team, do you really think hyph would have the guts to do that kind of thing to people in person? He almost certainly talks like this because he knows there is practically no chance of consequences.

So although I disagree with EagleEye that personal life can NEVER be our concern currently you have no real idea of what Hyphs personal life really is.

My advise would be to ignore this kind of hearsay from a person who wants to impress a 12 year old(no offense Canada) that he is never going to meet. And take it as a lesson to be more careful about who you associate with online.

One good thing is that anonymity works 2 ways Canada if you are worried about your reputation...get a new ip, new name and start over
oO.k3nNy
Average Program

Post by oO.k3nNy »

jezus, is this site some sorf of police station or what.
if you get to know about that canada and you want to report it then go to some police station.
additionaly i dont think you push hyphy into some better position as he already is (life concerning, virtually his position cant be worse anyway). maybe a better idea would have been to try to help him instead of posting this...
Canada
Average Program

Post by Canada »

z-man wrote:Nevertheless, Canada should report what he got to the authorities, just so he doesn't get into trouble for knowing about a crime and not reporting it.

Not that I give the reported claims any truth value. Nobody smart enough for credit card fraud is dumb enough to brag with it to a stranger. Hyphy is probably just messing around.
While i dont think stealing credit cards would give you any reputation other than a bad one, i'm not sure how i could report him to the authoritys when i dont know if he was telling the truth, and i have no idea where in california he lives.
But, even if you lie about breaking the law, its lying none the less.
oO.k3nny wrote: jezus, is this site some sorf of police station or what.
if you get to know about that canada and you want to report it then go to some police station.
additionaly i dont think you push hyphy into some better position as he already is (life concerning, virtually his position cant be worse anyway). maybe a better idea would have been to try to help him instead of posting this...
Well, as i get that maybe this isnt the right people to report it to, i dont understand why i should help someone who is clearly doing something wrong, whether it illegal or not. i dont think the police would really take this serious because of lack of evidence, but more of a more proof of how bad hyphy is.
Fonkay
Match Winner

Post by Fonkay »

While the title of the post, and the way it was brought about wasn't the best, I'd like to say that I do think that something of this sort does warrant public announcment. Other than the drug taking, 'cause really, who the hell cares?
Unlike other personal posts made around here (i'll leave names out of it). This problem could very well affect a good number of people. Just ask Luke_Jr. This isn't just a small part of his personal life, this is something that can and has affected people with nothing more than a small internet relationship.
Giving credit card numbers online has always held a chance of risk, but I for one would like to know if the risk higher than normal.

I dunno, I'm half asleep so I'm not sure if that made sense. In short, I don't agree that this informetion is so personal, that it doesn't reason public announcement. But I think leaving it to a short forwarning would have been suffice.
This post does not come with any form of Warranty or Return Policy.
If you're unhappy with this post, please feel free to suck it up and move on.
hyphyleo
Average Program

Post by hyphyleo »

i make up alot of shit just to get laughs
if you believe anything i say you're pretty much retarded
hi5 lwlwlwlwlwl
dawg i'm not shmart enuf for dat shiznics
i wish tho
just get a life man
i dont do anything r u trying to make people like you by uniting together to rant baout me? NICE
roflmycopters
hyphyleo
Average Program

Post by hyphyleo »

this thread has better uses.
http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/101549.jpg
MEET MY DAUGHTERR SHE TURNS 2 IN DECEMBER
roflmycopters
Plus

Post by Plus »

hyphyleo wrote:i make up alot of shit just to get laughs
if you believe anything i say you're pretty much retarded
hi5 lwlwlwlwlwl
dawg i'm not shmart enuf for dat shiznics
i wish tho
just get a life man
i dont do anything r u trying to make people like you by uniting together to rant baout me? NICE

sorry, but no ones laughing, please try and get a sense of humor before you try joking around
hyphyleo
Average Program

Post by hyphyleo »

i am, thats all that counts
roflmycopters
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

*sigh*

Might as well set a rule down for this. Don't put threads like this in the public forum. If you feel a someone should be warned like this, do it in private. Send me a PM, send z-man one, send Lucifer one. It's absolutely totally irrelavent to anyone else that doesn't interact with the person in question, and so by and large no one else cares. You're just wasting space here.

So yeah locked.