What ??......Booooooooooom !

I hope it's obvious what it's for...

Moderators: iF, mixnetwork

HeHe=)²

What ??......Booooooooooom !

Post by HeHe=)² »

Hello Tronners of this planet, I found a helpfull (trick) for those who play especially Teamplay. Sometimes when we start a new round we see suddenly that our teammate has left or is replaced by somebody else.
During the play we sometimes forget after some games who plays with us.
"so, let me see who is in my team again". Then.. Zoooom Zoooom FLASSSSSSSH.... Wwwwwwoooww "who was that.....Oh no" it is John Ca.......Boooooom...ge. And we find ourselfs smashed against or smashed in the wall or in his line... lol.
Now to get some peace of mind while we toggle the screen which shows your individual and the teampoints :arrow: (Tab), its very helpfull to assign an :arrow: (extra key for your brake). Assign the :arrow: (capslock) button. Why ?......Because you will see that when you press the Capslock button after the new round started... the brake will stay till '0' for quiet a long period if time, enough to explore the screen.
Then afterwards you release the brake again by pressing again Capslock or the other button which you'd also assigned. Then after few seconds you gained your full brake capacity back. And you know who is in your team without driving 250>> or being (caged) by John >>> I hope this was a helpfull :idea: and see you at Spacezone.....

HeHe= :D
Joe
Core Dumper

Post by Joe »

uhm....... I really have no idea what your trying to say? some bits about using capslock to lock your brake on, yeah most people do that. Everything else doesn't make sence, sorry
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

He's saying "To avoid killing yourself on accident while checking the scoreboard to see who's on your team, bind brake to caps lock, and press caps lock before reading the scoreboard."

I guess he's speaking Dutch.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
HeHe=)²

Post by HeHe=)² »

Yeah for people who play this game longer they know, but there are also players who don't know yet . This messege is actually for those players that don't know that you can have more keys assigned for your brake .
Thnxx for your feedback and proper crittics .

HeHe= 8)
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

For those who don't know they can bind the toggle brake key...
Attachments
oo it's my 100th shot
oo it's my 100th shot
teen
Round Winner

Post by teen »

wat version u usin epsy?? looks hot
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

ehh it's a dev version with custom font and with a pink grid :}

(to get ping grid, in console, type: FLOOR_RED 1, FLOOR_GREEN 0, FLOOR_BLUE 8 )

i got the font here and put it in my texture/ folder, then set FONT_FILE to point to it(may not work on stable version)
teen
Round Winner

Post by teen »

ahh dev doesnt work for me