MegaSumo Pro Lagless EU Sumo Bar

Topics and posts about all other servers...
DrunkDuck
Average Program

MegaSumo Pro Lagless EU Sumo Bar

Post by DrunkDuck »

I always see people playing in and can't join :? Any idea why?
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-09-18 at 9.43.32 PM.png
- Bad Sneakers -
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Re: MegaSumo Pro Lagless EU Sumo Bar

Post by ConVicT »

I had this problem in CTWF, It's most likely the same thing. Solution.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Without reading through the post in the above reply, I would say the map is bad for one reason or another. You should delete your copy of the map, and try to rejoin so it downloads a fresh copy.

If you're on 0.4, you can get to your directories using the help menu. You should look for a directory called resource, and inside it will be another directory called automatic. You can either delete that specific map, or just delete the automatic directory and it will redownload maps as you join servers.
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Light wrote:Without reading through the post in the above reply, I would say the map is bad for one reason or another. You should delete your copy of the map, and try to rejoin so it downloads a fresh copy.

If you're on 0.4, you can get to your directories using the help menu. You should look for a directory called resource, and inside it will be another directory called automatic. You can either delete that specific map, or just delete the automatic directory and it will redownload maps as you join servers.
0.4: Open game, go down to Help menu, open directory. A file manager should come up. Click on 'resource' and then the 'automatic' folder.
(btw, For 0.2 you should exit fullscreen)
0.2: Open game, go down to About and press enter. You should see a list of directories. Look for the red text reading "Resource directories (maps):". Look at the first folder under that. Then, open a file manager (probably windows explorer) and type that in the text box at the upper end of the window.

Now, once you've done that, find the VOV folder. Then, find the sumo folder. Finally, delete the mega-1.4.aamap.xml file inside