Fortress Settings.

Topics and posts about all other servers...
Agility
Core Dumper

Fortress Settings.

Post by Agility »

I currently have a fortress server called Vim's Fortress but the settings are old and their the settings that came with the game. Would anyone be willing to share with me the up to date version of fortress?
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Fortress Settings.

Post by epsy »

The last part of http://resource.hashpickup.net/epsy/pickup-0.0.4.aacfg.cfg along with

Code: Select all

RINCLUDE epsy/fort6/fort6-0.1.aacfg.cfg(http://resource.hashpickup.net/epsy/fort6/fort6-0.1.aacfg.cfg)
will create a fortress server with fort6 settings. I recommend you remove AUTO_TEAM 0 and DO_WARMUP 1 if this is for a public server. Also lower PLAYER_CHAT_WAIT_MAX in that case
Agility
Core Dumper

Post by Agility »

Thanks, I appreciate it :D
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Agility wrote:they're the settings that came with the game.
Would anyone be willing to share with me the up to date version of fortress?
How about making some of your own instead of yet another unnecessary clone?
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Post by LOVER$BOY »

Have a go at changing the rubber settings and then the speed, accel and much more. You can go make your own type of fortress settings and not have ones that are similar to the current ones. You get a lot of fun out of making difference rather than have another server of a copy (agreeing with phytotron).

I and VoV spent hours on a fortress server of mine to tackle some of the major rubber settings to give rather smoother approach to grinding and grinding. It deals with using only 3.5 of rubber, not 5. Although I do like 5, I still think a balance is needed between it all and this was the only way for my type of server setup.

Officially the settings are offline as I'm moving my server around but it'll be located in Alpha Project's Crazy Fortress.