Happy Fun Time Close To Full Guide

Topics and posts about all other servers...
Latin

Happy Fun Time Close To Full Guide

Post by Latin »

::VERY USEFUL HAPPY FUN TIME SERVER GUIDE::
For all whom it may concern, I will post a bit of my knowledge of this server :x

Effects: (good and bad)
Confused: You cant see stats correctly, your own or others, and have only 1/3 chance of casting spells correctly. (i think)
Resistant: You are immune to certain spells, Almost all except for missiles, disables, lightning, nuke (if you dont /heal) and ball
Ill: You have a chance of randomly dieing (every 15 seconds) that your ill
Poisoned: Your rubber used (starts at 0/50) starts going up slowly,
Disabled: You cannot casts any spells (you can still /throw,/drink, /zap)
Teleportis: You teleport randomly at random times to random places

Potions (Suggested to drink)

Green - Mana Potion: Gain 500 mana
Red - Greater Mana Potion: Gain 50% of your total Mana (not sure, but i think thats true.)
Fizzing - Healing Potion: Heals you (takes your rubber used back down to 0)
Brown - Level Up Potion: Levels you up. (best used when recently leveled) Better chance of getting it the lower level you are.
Swirly - Resistance Potion: Makes you "RESISTANT"

(Suggested to throw)

Bubbly - Drain Level Potion: Takes you down a level, However, If you just leveled up, (say you have 2 exp, and very low on mana) Then drink it, then just kill one person and you will gain back half of your mana. smart move.
Orange - Drain Experience Potion: Takes away experience, Not an exact number, random.
Cyan - Teleportis Potion: Gives you teleportis
Purple - Poisons Potion: Makes you get poisoned
Yellow - Acid Potion: Not sure exactly what acid does to you, but its not good (kills you usually)
Black - Illness Potion: Gives you Illness
Blue - Confusion Potion: Causes you to be confused
Pink - Disabling Potion: This pot causes you to be disabled

Wands - Names and Uses :Rare/Unrare

Elm Wand: Wand of Creating- Pretty rare, many people like it ! If you have no potion and you /zap it makes a potion, If you already have a potion, and you /zap it makes a ring, if you have a ring and a pot (ring is held) then I think it makes a wand as long as its the last zap you have Ex. Wand: Elm(1)

Clay Wand: Wand of Wising- You can wish for almost anything, I have never had one myself, but people like to /zap brown which if you are level >50 you get a brown pot., however you can wish for what you like, like /zap ctf . for ctf mode.

Tin Wand: Wand of Thievery: /zap and have someone in your direction (4 way) and you will have a chance of taking something that they have, ring., pot. or wand if its your last zap (i wouldnt recomend doing this to high level players, they can begin to troll you ;))

Zinc Wand: Wand of Jolt Force: aka wand of destroying, /zap in someones direction, you have a chance of BREAKING something someone has, again same with tin, i wouldnt recomend doing to high level players.

Vine Wand: Wand of DeathZone: All this does when you /zap is make a deathzone, like the end match deathzone, it starts in the center . pretty useless unless in certain cases, i would recomend /break for a nice big explosion ! (you get exp and stuff for the explosion, but not for the death zone)

Ash Wand: Wand of Fire: This wand shoots out what looks almost like a beam of "Fire" when it hits someone it gives you good mana (50 is most that ive seen) and when they blow up, its like a grenade explosion , the radius fire thing can destroy others

Pine Wand: Wand of Rubber: This wand changes the rubber (random)

Long Wand: Wand of Draining: This wand takes away a certain percent of mana from a player, and gives it to the caster, it shoots in 4 directions like most other wands, People use this against the Cookie bot since it has like a billion mana o_O (not really, but its alot)

Wide Wand: Wand of Points: When zapped, this wand gives you points that count towards winning the match, (10 rounds in a match, the overall winner gets 200 mana and 3 exp. First to 30 points [get points by killing people and winning round] or player with highest points when end of match comes)

Fir Wand: Wand of Healforce: This wand sets a circle in a location in the map, where if you are inside, it will heal your rubber, so your rubber goes back down slowly

Oak Wand: Wand of Speed: This wand when zapped changes the cycle_speed for all the bikes in the game.

The rings: I dont know exactly everything about the rings, So most of this is stuff that i believe is true.

Glass Ring: Lets you see the ??? pots for what they really are, only works when wearing

Wire Ring: Lets you catch any pot that is thrown at you, as long as your not already holding one. , also, if a ??? pot is thrown at you, you can see what kind of pot it is

Emerald Ring: I think it gives you a boost of how much mana you get, but i know for a fact that it lets you gain mana even when your dead as long as you were wearing it before you died (very easy to break though)

Ruby Ring: From what i know, (and what some told me) it reduces the amount of mana needed to cast spells, (not sure how much)

Onyx Ring: probably one of the most useful rings in my opinion, When wearing, you are basicly Ill (You have a chance of randomly dieing) but , It gives you 1 extra exp for winning the round, so if your smart, and your about to win , click /wear and win that extra exp :)

Pearl Ring: Lets you cast underwater, (breaks very easy if you do though) and protects from being "disabled"

Amethyst Ring: Takes away bad affects, such as disabled. (you are poisoned while you are wearing the ring though)

Shiny: I have no clue.(please comment if you know what it does)

Coral Ring: One of my favorites, has a chance of respawning you when you die.

Bronze Ring: Hides your stats from yourself and everyone else.

Opal Ring: Prevents yourself from being robbed, by the tin wand

Topaz Ring: Makes your shots bigger, (potions when throwing have bigger balls) and makes your grenades bigger aswell

There are many other rings, but I cannot think of them at the moment. Please let me know if you see any mistakes, or fixes i need to make. If i missed something, comment and let me know.

~:SPECIAL THANKS TO:~
Player_Uno
XtraEA
.Tiburon
Who helped me on the things I didn't know :P

-Latin*
dukevin
Round Winner

Re: Happy Fun Time Close To Full Guide

Post by dukevin »

Pretty nice list, although some mistakes. I purposely didn't include a guide with the server because I wanted most of these things to be discovered while you play. Many of the items give subtle clues as to what they do and you can collaborate to figure out what each do. I would mark this as a spoiler, but I don't really mind.
Latin

Post by Latin »

Thank you, And I am not an expert to the server yet :) I do know alot, but not everything. Thank you anyway though, sorry if its a spoiler, just that when i started, i wished I had something like this to go to :P
cookie__
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by cookie__ »

dukevin wrote:I would mark this as a spoiler, but I don't really mind.

<3<3<3
jstaylor101
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by jstaylor101 »

You missed gold ring. Has a chance to protect you from fire, ice, and explosions (bombs, mines, etc.)
Last edited by jstaylor101 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
jstaylor101
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by jstaylor101 »

also, confusion has 50% chance of making a spell fail, not 2/3 chance. (learned this from the in-game rumors)

ruby Decreases spell costs by 33%.
Last edited by jstaylor101 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jstaylor101
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by jstaylor101 »

sorry to tripple post (don't know how to edit) but you also left out some more rings.
sapphire ring
disables all spells but gives you 1 bonus xp for core dumping.

Diamond ring

makes a zombie when you die. (not sure what the zombie does)
Last edited by jstaylor101 on Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

You honestly couldn't find the edit button?

just so you know, its in the bottom right of your post if I'm remembering correctly
Boxed
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

If you're remembering correctly? You honestly couldn't just take a look?

Just so you know, the 'back' button is usually located at the top of the browser window. Even better, you have some sort of keyboard shortcut, too, if I remember correctly.
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

Well, it involves the arduous labor of finding one of your own posts. Life isn't easy when you aren't the king of every page.

By the way, on lackarma2 the edit button is in the top right corner. Regardless, it should be easy to spot.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
jstaylor101
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by jstaylor101 »

Jonathan wrote:Well, it involves the arduous labor of finding one of your own posts. Life isn't easy when you aren't the king of every page.

By the way, on lackarma2 the edit button is in the top right corner. Regardless, it should be easy to spot.
let's try and stay on-topic here.
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Phytotron wrote:If you're remembering correctly? You honestly couldn't just take a look?

Just so you know, the 'back' button is usually located at the top of the browser window. Even better, you have some sort of keyboard shortcut, too, if I remember correctly.
You're like a yappy little dog
Boxed
jstaylor101
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by jstaylor101 »

Clutch wrote:
Phytotron wrote:If you're remembering correctly? You honestly couldn't just take a look?

You're like a yappy little dog
so much for staying on topic
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Jonathan wrote:Well, it involves the arduous labor of finding one of your own posts.
Right you are, as usual. Opening tabs strains my last nerve. When will someone find a better way? When?!
Clutch wrote:You're like a yappy little dog
Your mom is a yappy little dog. Ooooh!
jstaylor101 wrote:let's try and stay on-topic here.
Well, if you ask me, shoving a silly magical fantasy RPG into a Tron-based lightcycle game is damned off-topic itself.

And Clutch started it.
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

Phytotron wrote:Well, if you ask me, shoving a silly magical fantasy RPG into a Tron-based lightcycle game is damned off-topic itself.
So is the concept of a 'shooting' gametype, while we're on the subject.