Enjoy an AoT Server for Your Team/Clan Practice

Striving for unique and challenging game play.

Moderator: sinewav

sinewav
Graphic Artist

Enjoy an AoT Server for Your Team/Clan Practice

Post by sinewav »

So, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to distribute authority for public use of the tournament server between tournaments. I know most clans and teams have servers of their own anyway, but the AoT server in NE USA has proven to be fairly reliable and might be a better choice than some private servers.

Spread the word. If I get enough interest, I'll make a wiki page where anyone can leave their GiD on a list to be included in the server settings (Ladle Fort for now). Use will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. If the server is empty, you run it the way you want until you get bored and leave, haha.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Enjoy an AoT Server for Your Team/Clan Practice

Post by compguygene »

I wish you the best of luck with this sine. I tried it a few years ago and there was little interest. There might be now.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
teen
Round Winner

Post by teen »

That is such a generous and splendid idea. Deja Vu really needs a practice server . We were going to just use and Ladle server but will you think its possible to change the settings of the server for the upcoming tournament like instead of just fortress you would change it to TST during the times of TST etc..

But +1 to that idea.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

compguygene wrote:I tried it a few years ago and there was little interest.
I remember. I'm going to try a different approach. First, to specifically target the needy, and second, to make it easy for interested parties to get access.
teen wrote:Deja Vu really needs a practice server.
PM me a list of GiDs for your clan and I'll add them after this weekend (server is booked for CTF and TST).
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

sinewav wrote:
compguygene wrote:I tried it a few years ago and there was little interest.
I remember. I'm going to try a different approach. First, to specifically target the needy, and second, to make it easy for interested parties to get access.
teen wrote:Deja Vu really needs a practice server.
PM me a list of GiDs for your clan and I'll add them after this weekend (server is booked for CTF and TST).
I really think your approach will make all the difference. I do hope that it succeeds. Anything to get more players playing more, more skilled teams, etc.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm