What Happened

Striving for unique and challenging game play.

Moderator: sinewav

ZuBrain

What Happened

Post by ZuBrain »

Adventures of Tron server stopped responding when i hit my bookmark .... & has disappeared from the list .... Does anybody know if their is something going on or is it just me ... ? ...
Jip
Round Winner

Re: What Happened

Post by Jip »

Quote from here:
sinewav wrote:Although I think I'm going to shut the AoT servers down for a little while until my financial situation improves. Again.
ZuBrain

Post by ZuBrain »

... damn , understandable ... is there somewhere to dl an insertable map to local play ...
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

ZuBrain wrote:... damn , understandable ... is there somewhere to dl an insertable map to local play ...
Yeah, all the maps are stored on your local drive. Once you play them, you have them. To play locally, start a local game and type:

MAP_FILE turtle/adventure/<mapname>.aamap.xml

...replacing <mapname> with the name and version of the track you want to race one. However, you'll still need the cycle settings otherwise the map will be unplayable. Here they are on the wiki. And while you are there, take a look around and teach yourself how to load them. This is a good thing to know.

I'll put racing back up this week for a little while, but it might be down again for a month or two. I'm trying to sort a few things sorted out financially so there is no break in service.

8) Thanks for racing.