My Home!!!

Here you can discuss Armagoshdarn, settings specific to it, what you think about it, etc.

Moderator: Verement

Thak
Average Program

Post by Thak »

Hey, awesome.

Some bastard crashed the server again.

:/
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

going by the last players to play, looks like kess is up to his old tricks, because:

blackmaze = kess (he admitted as much earlier in the day when i was there)

possibly brody may also have been there under an assumed name, since i have no idea who "le blackbeard", "ceddan" or "champion" are.

okay, this is starting to get REALLY old. those two promised earlier today to only try this stuff on the tigers servers, but i guess they got bored of the servers regenerating themselves.

EDIT: tried to attach as HTML the last status report from the goshdarn stats page, but it didn't seem to take...
Last edited by nicolas.b on Wed Jun 23, 2004 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
=kYLe=

Post by =kYLe= »

I agree with you there nicolas, their tricks are getting old.
Draco II

Post by Draco II »

I was there when it "crashed", but all that happened was I got disconnected. After that, I tried to reconnect to the server, but it said it was unreachable. Was that what happened to the rest of you who were there?
=kYLe=

Post by =kYLe= »

Yeah thats exactly what happened to me.
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

hi kyle and draco. :D i've had some nice matches with you guys lately (under the name "guru3.sytes.net", which is a multi-user name intended to give the forum some exposure)
Draco II

Post by Draco II »

Hi Nicolas, yes, we've had some fun recently. So you are guru3...I hope the server comes back soon, so we can continue to play there, it is my favorite. Armagoshdarn Clone is good too, but I like the real one better.
Freewheelin'56
Round Winner

Post by Freewheelin'56 »

No I am guru3 :lol:
Freewheelin'58 I want Goshdarn back!!
Great Googly Moogly
nicolas.b
Grid Clown

Post by nicolas.b »

offhand i think at least EIGHT people are "guru3", and i love you all like brothers. :D
Freewheelin'56
Round Winner

Post by Freewheelin'56 »

Need more Guru's :lol: :D
Freewheelin'58 I want Goshdarn back!!
Great Googly Moogly
Your_mom
Match Winner

GRrrrrrr

Post by Your_mom »

Why do people have to do this hope arn comes back up again. Its fate i cant predict. "le blackbeard" is not brodie ive played with him before his style is different. He also is a buccaneer and not a pirate apperently.
root down
Round Winner

Post by root down »

hmm, needs more guru
stakes is high
ralphwiggum

Abuse continues

Post by ralphwiggum »

Kess was on darn 2.6 last night ripping, "Hubbub!" was also doing it with him. They really enjoy the activity. Like they were masterbating e/o. "ooh, there it is!.. good one". You'd think the novelty would have worn off, that they'd be bored of it... But its a one trick pony that they are in love with. It would be amusing if it weren't so destructive, inconsiderate and self centered on thier part.
nicolas.b
Grid Clown

Post by nicolas.b »

lol. ish just went back up, too. they sure didn't waste any time getting started again...

i think i've run out of anger & depression over this- my next emotion is probably going to be awe for a good long while.
root down
Round Winner

Post by root down »

they didn't even rip it
i think i'm still in denial
stakes is high