Maji is top 15 player yay

Here you can discuss Armagoshdarn, settings specific to it, what you think about it, etc.

Moderator: Verement

Lackadaisical
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Lackadaisical »

Speaking of which, Lack should be in 13th place himself.
yeah maybe, but then you should take Xiga, Blind Man's Dog (121 matches!) and all bessy's other names in account too.. which brings me right outside the list :D
Majination
Hero Of 2004

Post by Majination »

Lackadaisical wrote:yeah maybe, but then you should take Xiga, Blind Man's Dog (121 matches!) and all bessy's other names in account too.. which brings me right outside the list :D
Hehe. Good point.
Knowing Bessy uses multiple names is comforting... the less amount of people abusing me on the grld, the better. ;)
http://bikecolors.shorturl.com -- ArmageTron Multi-Color Bike Picker
"Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me!" - Ren Hoek
Zapple
Shutout Match Winner

ok

Post by Zapple »

Know what you mean Maji. I also use the same name Zapple, but I play around with it and use differant colors and stuff. Im sure I would be 1st! :wink: 8)
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

big grats, maji... and i understand now why you didn't want to defect to tigers goshdarn clone with some of us others. i did have fun today giving you a good whupping, altho the pity is you gave me a good whupping right back. :(

oh well. :D
Zapple
Shutout Match Winner

ok

Post by Zapple »

Is it just me or do I find all Tigers Network servers VERY laggy! Espicially Team Play. I know its not my Mac. Im just waiting for someone to make a good Team Play server that plays to 200 points, 1 pt kills. Please someone make it, how about you good ol' Marrow? Your servers are not laggy.
Marrow
MVP - Project Contributor

Post by Marrow »

Haha, after getting my electric bill for leaving my computer on a whole month straight, I decided not to run a server again. =)
Zapple
Shutout Match Winner

lol

Post by Zapple »

LOL! Okay. I didnt know you had to leave your computer on, hehe. *looks around room* *spots Majination* MAJINATION! Good ol' pal, do you just wanna HOST a game? No dedicated, just a painless, fun server. lol
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

Marrow wrote:Haha, after getting my electric bill for leaving my computer on a whole month straight, I decided not to run a server again. =)
are you serious, M? i've been leaving on my machines for decades and have never understood the electricity expenditure to be very significant. possibly i am all wet on this?
Zapple
Shutout Match Winner

ok

Post by Zapple »

Ya, I always leave my Mac on too.
Majination
Hero Of 2004

Post by Majination »

nicolas.b wrote:big grats, maji... and i understand now why you didn't want to defect to tigers goshdarn clone with some of us others. i did have fun today giving you a good whupping, altho the pity is you gave me a good whupping right back. :(
I had a great time this morning. We were certainly giving as much as we got! The actual reason why I didn't follow you other players was that I was about to eat breakfast. I only played a couple more matches before heading off. I am rather lucky, though, in that I very rarely experience any lag on the goshdarn server.
Marrow
MVP - Project Contributor

Post by Marrow »

nicolas.b wrote:
Marrow wrote:Haha, after getting my electric bill for leaving my computer on a whole month straight, I decided not to run a server again. =)
are you serious, M? i've been leaving on my machines for decades and have never understood the electricity expenditure to be very significant. possibly i am all wet on this?
Serious, it was about $45 extra dollars a month.

If you know the wattage of your computer's power supply and the wattage of your monitor and the charge per kilowatt hour, you can roughly calculate it.
Majination
Hero Of 2004

Re: lol

Post by Majination »

Zapple wrote:LOL! Okay. I didnt know you had to leave your computer on, hehe. *looks around room* *spots Majination* MAJINATION! Good ol' pal, do you just wanna HOST a game? No dedicated, just a painless, fun server. lol
Well, my computer does have about a 99% uptime, but I am rather greedy with my bandwidth. I did plan on running a dedicated server at one time, but my plan to increase my bandwidth fell through because the phone company said I was too far away from the CO. This is, of course, total horse manure.

For instance, right now I easily top out my 1.5 Mb/s connection. However, since I have signed my contract they have changed their rules. Both houses to either side of me can only receive something like 384 Kb/s because they signed up for DSL after their new rules went into effect. Knowing that I top my connection out, I know that I can definitely see increasing speeds... if they let me.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

You talk about your electric bill being high? I run 4 desktops/serveers 24/7. And, for about 8 hours a day I run my personal desktop and another laptop as well! Not to mention countless electronic accessories! Trust me, my electric bill is high.

Or, it would be if I had to pay for it :D.
Freewheelin'56
Round Winner

Post by Freewheelin'56 »

grats Maj. good go eh! :lol:

I think it was me who who gave you that last point :D

Now onward and upward eh!

Does the score stop at 1000, have not seen n54's score go up at all :?:
Freewheelin'58 I want Goshdarn back!!
Great Googly Moogly
locutus
Match Winner
Location: MST [Quotation: "No Good Deed Ever Goes Unpunished.."]

Post by locutus »

Tank Program wrote:You talk about your electric bill being high? I run 4 desktops/serveers 24/7. And, for about 8 hours a day I run my personal desktop and another laptop as well! Not to mention countless electronic accessories! Trust me, my electric bill is high.

Or, it would be if I had to pay for it :D.

try an A/C bill in the southwest...lol