Decided to join the forums

Here you can discuss Armagoshdarn, settings specific to it, what you think about it, etc.

Moderator: Verement

Your_mom
Match Winner

Post by Your_mom »

Its ok prayer 1{aka nick} i can usually take jokes well. Just dont diss the way i play i dont enjoy that, it really upsets me. Sometimes it may take me a while to finish someone off but i dont need to hear how "slow", or "cowardly" Noobs think i play, :roll: If You dont like waiting dont die. BTW that was not the first "Your_dad" ive seen in fact one of the funnier ones was "Your_kid" :wink:
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

Your_mom wrote:Just dont diss the way i play i dont enjoy that, it really upsets me. Sometimes it may take me a while to finish someone off but i dont need to hear how "slow", or "cowardly" Noobs think i play
i totally feel you on that one. and there's nothing worse than two good players having a magnificent but drawn-out final battle yet these clueless 13-year olds stand on the sidelines yelling "hurry up, hurry up!", completely oblivious to all the nice moves being made. :evil:

so many of them deserve spankings, but kids these days couldn't deal with it! :oops:
EvilPasta.com

Post by EvilPasta.com »

woot! to joining the forums. I thought I'd join too. Perhaps this, in conjunction with my highly evolved strategy and godly scores </end sarcasm>, will gain me some notoriety in Armagetron circles. Hah! Who am I kidding...
Freewheelin'56
Round Winner

Post by Freewheelin'56 »

Hi Evilpasta.com :lol: Have not seen you on the grid, new?
Freewheelin'58 I want Goshdarn back!!
Great Googly Moogly
locutus
Match Winner
Location: MST [Quotation: "No Good Deed Ever Goes Unpunished.."]

Post by locutus »

[stoned slurring]the collective welcomes u, pasta[/stoned slurring]
Marrow
MVP - Project Contributor

Post by Marrow »

EvilPasta.com wrote:woot! to joining the forums. I thought I'd join too. Perhaps this, in conjunction with my highly evolved strategy and godly scores </end sarcasm>, will gain me some notoriety in Armagetron circles. Hah! Who am I kidding...
Your dead mouse avatar disturbs me. Welcome to the forums! :)
iceman
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Yorkshire, England. Quote: Its the fumes, they make one want to play

Post by iceman »

Code: Select all

[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/rp62.jpg[/img]
bad locutus bad bad bad :evil:
Image He who laughs last, probably has a back-up
sorry about the large animated gif