Why!!!!! is it Gone!!!

Here you can discuss Armagoshdarn, settings specific to it, what you think about it, etc.

Moderator: Verement

n0c0n

Why!!!!! is it Gone!!!

Post by n0c0n »

Bastards!!

Bring this server back.

Oh yeah, Hi!!! Hello, been yrs since i played. where has everybody gone ??

:(
Pr0n
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

Some people are still around, others have moved on...
Lackadaisical
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Lackadaisical »

Hey n0c0n, i think i remember you :) (remember me?)

Welcome back

Yeah, it's a pitty armagoshdarn was shut down because of kess' stupid experiments. There is no real good alternative for armagoshdarn these days considering both settings and location, some of the people have moved on to swampland (thak, locutus if you remember them), and i think there are some goshdarners playing on Shrunkland too. I myself am playing fortress these days which is a whole new game mode (two teams who try to take eachothers zone), but the standard fortress game has settings close to armagoshdarn ('low' rubber and short tails, it has brakes though, but it's a bit faster too).
DrJoeTr0n
"On a Roll. Paper wise."

Post by DrJoeTr0n »

Woah N0c0n, I haven't seen you in forever. Good to see you're back :wink:

Lack pretty much summed up the situation here.
n0c0n

Post by n0c0n »

Yeah, the new version, whoh! things has changes, I jumped into a fortress server, and became a n00b all over agian, i got botted within the first 15mins i was playing, hahaha

Where was Cracker when you needed him. haha

Yeah, going to have to learn fortress game play, looked cool as SHEET!
heh , I miss the sheet talk on Armagoshdarn, i played this one map, it was a game of "football" (soccer for U.S) ;) and was pissin off the other guys there just for "breakin some balls" i didn't do to bad considering, anyway, yeah, i miss Armagoshdarn already, these damn kids these days just take things a little too serious sometimes, lol

Yeah, so, i guess i'll see you gents around on the playing feild.
Pr0n