Its time!

Here you can discuss Armagoshdarn, settings specific to it, what you think about it, etc.

Moderator: Verement

Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

WeLl, ThAt Is JuSt GrEaT! 8)
Last edited by Speedracer on Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
Brasilrules
Banned User

Post by Brasilrules »

Speedracer wrote:Perhaps... what if... maybe...

Wouldn't that be a trip if nico and brasil found out they really were long lost brothers... lol I think we should all become blood brothers and make a pact. that way we can become the TRON MAFIA. 8)
Nice idea, brother :)

Today something different happened, Me, Bessy and Cracker were in the same team on tron, and we ruled it. Now me and Bessy are friends again, that was a nice game.

:)
Its Time!
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

Hey, I am glad to hear that. Bessy is a great girl. I can't say too much about cracker... we started off on the wrong foot, but I think we are cool.
When do you usually play...I play in the morning round 10 or 11 and around 8pm till 10 or 11pm at night...Pacific Standard time of course.
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
selurlisarb

Post by selurlisarb »

I do not know what's going on here. First of all, let me intruce myself, Im Brasil rules sister. My name is Anne Lisa.

Brasil told me that he can not acess this forum anymore.

So, Im here to say that u guys are not better then him doing this, it only shows how u guys are imature, we live in a democracy, and people have the right to have their own opinion. If u do not like it, thats ok too, maybe u are right, but nobody is equal, u know.

I will play this game, to see what's going on.

Bye, kisses.
!emiT stI
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

Clever idea with the name. :wink:
I agree with everything you said. Perhaps the fact that you got just his side of the story is the reason you are coming to get the low down. I for one have no real problem with brasilrules. Although I have witnessed hostility, rudeness, and even some quite immature actions such as spamming and immating other players. That is on the grid anyways. On the forum he seems quiet, Passionate in his beliefs, and willing to get to know people. If I were in your shoes, I would probably do the same thing. But realize that no one in this forum believes to be better than the other. If he is 'banned' from the forum, the administrators must have had a good reason. Nevertheless, I look foreward to seeing him and you in the future. 8)
Prey4Me
Match Winner

Post by Prey4Me »

when did he get banned, i didn't hear about him doing anything that would get him kicked out :?:
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

All I know is that he really pissed off n54 on armagoshdarnish 2.6. about a day or two ago. :|
Prey4Me
Match Winner

Post by Prey4Me »

i see, its not real easy to piss n54 off, he must have done something bad then
welcome to the forum selurlisarb, hope to see you on the grid sometime
selurlisarb

Post by selurlisarb »

Prey4Me wrote:when did he get banned, i didn't hear about him doing anything that would get him kicked out :?:
He told me that he was playing, and n54 was there too.

But the first game he started, he got kicked by somebody, he get in the serv again, and was getting kicked over and over, and n54 was telling him to **** off, get out... Then he copied the n54 name to not get kicked. I think its about that.

But nobody has the right to kick, just because he wants too, thats bad.
!emiT stI
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

I leave it up to N54 to explain that one. :|
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

in my experience brasil is just a child.

and children should not be mistreated. children are the future.

but children don't always know how to behave in society and sometimes must be educated. ideally this happens gently, but you know...

life is a school of hard knocks.
Prey4Me
Match Winner

Post by Prey4Me »

was n54 hosting his own server then?
but i do know that n54 and brasil have a past and that it is not a friendly one, so if it was n54's server then he does have the perogitive to kick whoever he wants, otherwise i got no idea :)
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

I'm very sorry for the action I have taken, that action being in essence banning brasilrules from using his account at the forums. I have done this because n54 said it was either him or brasil that was going to have to go. Several other moderators agreed. I can't do this place without my moderators, so unfortunetely I had to do as the asked. It's nothing personal, but, the moderators kindof went on strike and they are crucial. I'm sorry, but that is how it is. You'll have to try and convince the moderators of this place that he belongs here for him to be re-instated. Until then there is nothing I can do. Sorry.
subby
Shutout Match Winner

Post by subby »

Tank Program wrote:I'm very sorry for the action I have taken, that action being in essence banning brasilrules from using his account at the forums. I have done this because n54 said it was either him or brasil that was going to have to go. Several other moderators agreed. I can't do this place without my moderators, so unfortunetely I had to do as the asked. It's nothing personal, but, the moderators kindof went on strike and they are crucial. I'm sorry, but that is how it is. You'll have to try and convince the moderators of this place that he belongs here for him to be re-instated. Until then there is nothing I can do. Sorry.
but he is here, i wouldnt believe "backwards name" brasilrules to be the sister.
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

First of all... I totally understand how it feels to be banned from a forum. *glares at iceman*
Second of all... selurlisarb has a point. You guys aren't above everyone else, you jsut have more power and resposibility. I believe that this forum could be considered communist. In order to form an honest community, polls and votes should be taken unless it has to do with your own private possessions/groups. I understand the way you must have felt cornered against your moderators, tank program. The irrational and quick decision on your part was the right thing to do. But to the others, shame on you. To judge and think you would not be judged yourselves. This is a great test of your abilities to perform as leaders and take the right steps to a right decision. I for one beleive that brasilrules has learned a valuable lesson and will be less of an annoyance in the future. If not, his sister (I hope selurlisarb IS his sister) will be keeping a close eye on all of us. I beleive in the rights of everyone. Please reconsider his membership on this site. Thank you. :|