Its time!

Here you can discuss Armagoshdarn, settings specific to it, what you think about it, etc.

Moderator: Verement

Brasilrules
Banned User

Post by Brasilrules »

Speedracer wrote:Maji. Thanks for your guiding comments. You always know what to say when it should be said.

Brasilrules. You and me sound a lot alike, though I am positive we have nothing in common. What language do you speak with your fellow comrads? Spanish, right? I have known several people who have gone to Brazil and they say even though it is in a 'poor' situation right now, it is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. I hope to visit there some day. :D
Hey Speedracer, We speak Portuguese here in Brazil.

Cu.
Its Time!
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

Brasilrules wrote:Nicolas talk to the hand. :lol:
i tried talking to the hand, but it had nothing interesting to say. best wishes to the rest of your body parts, altho brasil seems to be doomed so far... :(
Brasilrules
Banned User

Post by Brasilrules »

nicolas.b wrote:
Brasilrules wrote:Nicolas talk to the hand. :lol:
i tried talking to the hand, but it had nothing interesting to say. best wishes to the rest of your body parts, altho brasil seems to be doomed so far... :(
I'm not doomed.

Cu.
Its Time!
Prey4Me
Match Winner

Post by Prey4Me »

when i talk bad about brasil its only because of my personal experiences with him on the gird
i don't like him due to his outrageous spamming, the way he talks to everyone as if they are inferior to him and because at one time him and nolimits would get on and make the grid their playground by killing everyone off and then purposely not killing each other for long lengths of time so that they would win due to the time limit (this hasn't happened for awhile thankfully)
so i will talk to brasil any way i please and he can do the same to me
n54
MVP

Post by n54 »

almost didn't care to post this but i think the two of you should read the earlier replies by majinations and me.

if there's is anything about it that is unclear to either of you, then you should say so.

this is not a forum where absolutely anything goes, people are free to act as they wish but they will also have to face whatever consequence it entails.
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

:D WHY? I don't know. Does it matter? I think so. Will someone care? Probably.

Anywho... Brasilrules... Portuguese... nice... I have a little portuguese in my genes. Don't let the man get you down. The last time someone took over my thread because I wanted others to get to know me, I let them get me down. Now it has blown up out of proportion and I have decided that it would be best if I never went back to that forum. I hope you start to feel happier in your life and I hope to see you on the grid.
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
nicolas.b
Grid Clown
Location: west philly Quotation: "Everybody's stuck being a moderator, but me. Sweet!"

Post by nicolas.b »

Brasilrules wrote:I'm not doomed.
i never said you were, my son.
Marrow
MVP - Project Contributor

Post by Marrow »

Daniel-son!
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

I have a strange feeling of washing my windows...
...then maybe I will wax my car...
...after that, a little paint on the fence won't hurt. :roll:
We are here today to talk about tomorrow. Yesterday is gone and tomorrow will soon be today.
Majination
Hero Of 2004

Post by Majination »

Could I get a little help here? Trying to get into this crane position by myself is a bitch!
http://bikecolors.shorturl.com -- ArmageTron Multi-Color Bike Picker
"Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me!" - Ren Hoek
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

lol maji. I hope Brasilrules understands The Karate Kid.

BTW- I am tired of posting so I am in goshdarn if you want to play. l8rs.
Marrow

Post by Marrow »

lol!
Majination
Hero Of 2004

Post by Majination »

Speedracer wrote:BTW- I am tired of posting so I am in goshdarn if you want to play. l8rs.
I would, but the computer I play from is in the other room. I'm kicking it in bed typing via voice recognition software. Unfortunately, the game doesn't recognize any of the key presses it makes. Not that it would matter... imagine having to say "left", "right", "left, left, right"... Talk about poor reaction times!

Take it easy.
http://bikecolors.shorturl.com -- ArmageTron Multi-Color Bike Picker
"Stimpy, sometimes your wealth of ignorance astounds me!" - Ren Hoek
Marrow

Post by Marrow »

That's so cool that you can use voice recognition software. Does it work farely well?
Speedracer
Match Winner

Post by Speedracer »

Those voice commands are cool. I had something like that on my cpu for a while. I got scared everytime it would talk back to me, though. lol :D