1/2 Court Fort

Here you can discuss anything about the servers hosted by The Server Pharm!

Moderator: compguygene

compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

1/2 Court Fort

Post by compguygene »

Since I have picked up hosting this server, I have started this thread for feedback about any problems, concerns, or ideas for this server.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: 1/2 Court Fort

Post by sinewav »

I wonder if there should be some authorities in case people want to play private games. It's a great place for a small clan-war. I'm still promoting the idea of "super leaders" from Brawl as a way to stimulate competition. It seems to having some effect on Brawl (fewer teams, but more intense tournaments).
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

I agree that it has worked well for the brawl servers. Let's make this simple. Post on this thread if you would like to promote games in this server with your Global ID, and I will happily add you with some mod powers, the same that have been setup for the CTF Brawl servers for "Super Leaders".
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

I like half court fort, especially when there aren't enough for a full pickup or regular fort game the summer. I don't care if i get mod powers but i'll sure play there and get people there. It'll only be second choice for me though because there's also onslaught ;)
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

vov wrote:It'll only be second choice for me though because there's also onslaught ;)
Onslaught rules, but it's buggy and has wretched lag for Americans. That's why I was inspired to make something that was in-between Onslaught and Fortress.

By the way, I'm starting to think about a micro-tournament using this 3v3 Fort thing. That Onslaught tournament never materialized, which is a shame. Maybe on Saturday before Ladle, Spoon time? I'll look into that.
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

What about if we don't have enough players for enough full spoon teams then have it played half court?