Rebranding of ID SumoBar Virginia to Compguygene's Sumobar

Here you can discuss anything about the servers hosted by The Server Pharm!

Moderator: compguygene

compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Rebranding of ID SumoBar Virginia to Compguygene's Sumobar

Post by compguygene »

After some discussion with my fellow ID leaders, we have decided to rebrand most of the ID servers into other Non-ID brands for a lot of good reasons. The first rebrandings will be to put up some under my own name.
As such, if any of you want to have mod/admin, just ask. I am going to be running this server and others in pretty much the same manner that MB53 does. As such, I can say that if you are a mod/admin in MB's servers, let me know, and upon confirmation, you will have the same rights in my servers as well.
Also, for those of you that have never played in the server before, the Virginia location is very similar to a New York one, in that an Undersea Connection to Europe makes its landfall into the USA nearby.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Rebranding of ID SumoBar Virginia to Compguygene's Sumob

Post by Hoax »

Are you running a fortress server hosted in the USA too? The void needs to be filled for the 'default' usa fort server & if you plan on having these up long term this would be a good opportunity for you to fill it. Just call it compguys mega fort or something similar
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Rebranding of ID SumoBar Virginia to Compguygene's Sumob

Post by compguygene »

Funny you should ask...I am setting that up right now. By the time you read this post it will probably be up.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm