Re: Bladle

Post by pavelo »

dlh wrote:Who can make it?
I, most likely, cannot make it.
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

First of all, sorry for the late answer, but I just returned from hospital today (had to stay there for more than 2 weeks). It's nothing serious, but hospitals in hell tend to go the painful way if there is one ;)

Anyway, I have to stay at home for some time, but I can play tron, although I had no game since some weeks.
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

Welcome back. I hope you're well now? Due to your absence I thought you went on holiday or something. Without you, KoD never formed so I created a team. If you want you can join us. :)
owned
Shutout Match Winner

Post by owned »

We're also down one man so if either of you want to join our ct b team, it's fine with us.

(a and b are equally skilled)
pike
Round Winner

Post by pike »

owned wrote:We're also down one man so if either of you want to join our ct b team, it's fine with us.

(a and b are equally skilled)
You can ask joda or orly to join you - it's fine with me if you take one of them.
owned
Shutout Match Winner

Post by owned »

thx for the offer. We took orly?.
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

Glad to see you formed a team flex, I was afraid everybody would wait for me and then it would be too late. And yes, I'm fine, thanks (staying at home is not that bad) :)

Of course I would like to play with you if you need me, but as I said, I haven't played since ~ a month so I suggest handing the def to somebody else ;)
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

We need you most on defence, actually! :P We have 6 listed and I'm predicting full turn out, but if you don't have problems spectating a few matches, we should be fine. If you want, you could just play for one of the other teams that are missing players, just meet up on IRC and we can see if we lack a player. If not, then you can play full matches with another team. Or, just add yourself to the roster on the challenge board and stick with us. :P
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

Good to see you have 6 players already because it seems like I mostly can not make it :/
Else I'll show up on IRC, good luck.