Ladle 17

Talk to the dudes from Kill or Die
User avatar
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Posts: 1882
Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:15 am
Location: LA, CA, USA, NA
Contact:

Post by DDMJ »

Monkey wrote:1) It was going to be too strong
That is a horrible statement Monkey. If anything, you'd bring the team down a bit so that'd be good ;) :P.

Flex
Round Winner
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by Flex »

I've already apologised to all the guys individually, but again I'm sorry about this whole mess. Some issues and disagreements caused me to just decide it's best I play for x this Ladle. I asked early in case anything like this happened as it was also not official.

I still want to try and create a team hopefully for the next Ladle. Just to see how I do as a team captain and how it goes generally. I hope the guys I chose can reserve themselves for the next Ladle with me. This would be my second Ladle with another team. If anyone is interested please contact me, I base the team on players who play best in their chosen positions. So Monkey is quite the person I want, actually. :p

What's with the direct and indirect attacks at each other all over the forum? Can't you just ignore them Monkey? Be the bigger man and just ignore them. There seems to be too many for you to drag this along. But it's fun to see how low people go.

freako
Core Dumper
Posts: 130
Joined: Wed Jan 23, 2008 10:53 pm

Post by freako »

Flex wrote: What's with the direct and indirect attacks at each other all over the forum? Can't you just ignore them Monkey? Be the bigger man and just ignore them. There seems to be too many for you to drag this along. But it's fun to see how low people go.
1. I guess we aren't really attacking monkey :?
2. He's the bigger man already by not responding on the insults (wich? :? )
3. Stop invading our forum :wink:
Crazy Tron Addict since : October 2002 <--- Beat that :)

Monkey
Match Winner
Posts: 725
Joined: Thu May 22, 2008 12:36 am
Location: England, UK

Post by Monkey »

Flex, Durka was not being 'malicious' even though there was seriousness in it. It is actually true, that if I were in that team, I would have been one of the weakest players...although a team with me as one of the weakest players is still a good team.

As for epsy and hoax:
Monkey wrote:hoax and epsy are on my ignore list in irc and I silence them in-game using player police but unfortunately, these forums have no automatic ignore/silence feature, so I guess I will just have to ignore them manually from now on...
Playing since December 2006

Flex
Round Winner
Posts: 233
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:44 pm

Post by Flex »

freako wrote:
Flex wrote: What's with the direct and indirect attacks at each other all over the forum? Can't you just ignore them Monkey? Be the bigger man and just ignore them. There seems to be too many for you to drag this along. But it's fun to see how low people go.
1. I guess we aren't really attacking monkey :?
2. He's the bigger man already by not responding on the insults (wich? :? )
3. Stop invading our forum :wink:
Let me clear it up for you, but don't bother to respond because I won't.

1. Who's talking to you?
2. Ask someone else.
3. It's not your forum, I'm talking to other people and that includes three KoD members.

Hoax
Shutout Match Winner
Posts: 892
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:24 pm
Location: UK

Post by Hoax »

Monkey wrote: As for epsy and hoax:
Monkey wrote:hoax and epsy are on my ignore list in irc and I silence them in-game using player police but unfortunately, these forums have no automatic ignore/silence feature, so I guess I will just have to ignore them manually from now on...
The point of quoting this is? I don't see anyone raising epsy or myself in this topic. If this is some cross thread link regarding your dragged out phishing 'jokes' at durkas expense, get a better sense of humour. It's no good saying it's all just a joke when someone points out your malice. (Try some forum emoticons next time? :|)

And no, you can't silence anyone here; but that's your answer to everything you don't want to hear isn't it.
See here for how to apologise graciously in the future even when you think you're in the right anyway.

/me steps away from KoD's forum (sorry guys :'])

User avatar
madmax
Round Winner
Posts: 305
Joined: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:14 pm

Post by madmax »

So, back on topic.

Freako asked me if he could put my name on the list, but please note there's a slight chance I can't make it :wink:
Winner of the How Many Pages Before The Lock® competition and a grand total of 18,93 euros in Euromillions.

User avatar
AshitakA
Average Program
Posts: 75
Joined: Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by AshitakA »

Hoi, wanted to ask, if I can join kod for ladle. I am not 100% sure I can make it, but would be nice, if I had the chance to.
To be or not to be – that is the question:... (William Shakespeare)

User avatar
Lacrymosa
Round Winner
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:44 pm
Location: Heaven or Hell...?
Contact:

Post by Lacrymosa »

As we could need another player or two, I would be glad to have you on bord for this ladle Ashitaka.

User avatar
hoop
Round Winner
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:45 am
Contact:

Post by hoop »

I'd be glad to play thi s ladle with you guys, let me know :)

User avatar
Lacrymosa
Round Winner
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:44 pm
Location: Heaven or Hell...?
Contact:

Post by Lacrymosa »

So far we have 7 players and for one of them there is a slight chance he won't make it. Therefore, it's the same for you hoop, welcome on bord :)

pavelo
Average Program
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:05 pm

Post by pavelo »

can i play?
freako asked me if i could play on arma, and if nothing unexpected happens, i should be available.

User avatar
Lacrymosa
Round Winner
Posts: 286
Joined: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:44 pm
Location: Heaven or Hell...?
Contact:

Post by Lacrymosa »

Sure you can pav, and you are already on the roster :)

User avatar
hoop
Round Winner
Posts: 201
Joined: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:45 am
Contact:

Post by hoop »

Lacrymosa wrote:So far we have 7 players and for one of them there is a slight chance he won't make it. Therefore, it's the same for you hoop, welcome on bord :)
great thank you ;)

pavelo
Average Program
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Apr 23, 2006 4:05 pm

Post by pavelo »

Lacrymosa wrote:Sure you can pav, and you are already on the roster :)
oh, right, didn't check the wiki, just didn't see my name mentioned here, so i thought i drop a line
anyway... cya on the grid

Post Reply