Ladle 13

Talk to the dudes from Kill or Die
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

DDMJ wrote:I might be around for the first round maybe. I might as well roll with you guys for a match or so...
Err... aren't you in |x|?
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

LukeSky wrote:Err... aren't you in |x|?
No.
freako
Core Dumper

Post by freako »

Scores: First Round: WW AFL - TKR(6 players) - Combine(7Players) 2-0

Second Round: Z-mans Ladle - TKR(6 players)- ¦X¦(8Players) 1-2 (close match)
Lackadaisical
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Lackadaisical »

I must say I liked cooperation with Twisted Rats, even though we had to endure a couple of weird tui remarks from people (how many people were even playing for tui in our team? 2? sage and goody?). We had some good games though, it's also been a while since i felt like an underdog ;) What happened with your connection luzi?
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

Lackadaisical wrote:What happened with your connection luzi?
My ping was horrible when I went to the server at about 7.15 pm GMT. I tried everything to get it back to normal but nothing worked. Well, I decided not to play and went to a nice restaurant with my girlfriend instead.

Today, she told me she downloaded a program to use at work. More than 5 GB with our crappy connection, took more than 3 hours :/
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

LukeSky wrote:Today, she told me she downloaded a program to use at work. More than 5 GB with our crappy connection, took more than 3 hours :/
I don't know if it can apply to you, but a small script called Wonder Shaper can really help in these situations; essentially, you can give certain network traffic types higher priority than others. I don't know whether it properly works to throttle incoming traffic, though, my main problem here are uploads, and they no longer bother me after I installed and adapted the script.
Lacrymosa
Round Winner

Post by Lacrymosa »

Thanks for the tip, but it looks like this is a linux-only script and therefore pretty useless for me. Although I could try to use my linux pc for downloads/uploads in the future.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Yes, it is, but it needs to run on your router anyway, which may just run a suitable version of Linux.