Hi

A little friendly group of fortress players. We are open to external players to play with us in tournaments and competitions.

Moderator: Rain

Nighty

Hi

Post by Nighty »

Hi :D,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
:cat:
AshitakA
Average Program

Re: Hi

Post by AshitakA »

Hoida, welcome to our team!
To be or not to be – that is the question:... (William Shakespeare)
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Wait, do you know this guy? I was just about to remove the post as spam. May still do so (the whole thread, then, obv.)
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

OOps (6ead, Andrei (AshitakA@forums, Andrei_35@forums), Zion, Kalle, delarge, Night, RaG3, Modo(maybe), Donald Duck (maybe))
Most likely legit
Goodygumdrops
Round Winner

Post by Goodygumdrops »

Moderator: Rain

lol

Where is this guy?
The once and future "I told you so."
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Goodygumdrops wrote:Moderator: Rain

lol

Where is this guy?
Wow, that's an excellent observation Goody. Maybe someone can reassign duties to Ashitaka since he is the main element of Oops now?
AshitakA
Average Program

Post by AshitakA »

Hi, I didn’t talk to rain for a longer time now. And I don’t know if he or Lin will be back someday. I miss them too, but it is not a reason to let Oops die, so with the help of Zion we started to build a team (Thanks to Jericho at this point).

After inviting some players it happened that we could rise and actually Stereo runs a server for us.
I think Night just sent a hello here with this thread :)
JaapGaai

Lunatic

Post by JaapGaai »

I don't know if this was supposed to be an introduction post, but it looks like it so im gonna use it as such.
Hey I'm known as Lunatic. I've been playing tron for about 8 years now, started out in norm's place, later to cheers and since norm's is gone im trying out new things like high-rubber, ctwf, fortress, sumo, wildsumo, shooting, ctf, racing and every type of gameplay i run into.
I have been in a few clans before but none of them made any sence (why be in a clan while playing non-team games). for the last 3 or even 4 years I'd decided that it was best not to join any clan anymore, because clans always fall apart. But 6ead cleverly tricked me into thinking about joining a tournament and got me thinking again. So I'm hoping this team will stick together :)
So starting today I'm a new member in °°ps and I hope to have some fun here! :D

Greetings, Lunatic
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Hi, my name is Ratchet. I played tron once. It was scary. I kept playing. Now I'm real-world traumatized. I can't drive vehicles because they don't make 90 degree turns, and mazing is too hard IRL because the tails aren't long enough. Sometimes I muster up the courage to ride my bicycle, but I can't go off the driveway or else my zone gets eradicated. :(
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
AshitakA
Average Program

Post by AshitakA »

You should try to bring the zone to your bike, then you don't need to ride.