LADLE 13

A little friendly group of fortress players. We are open to external players to play with us in tournaments and competitions.

Moderator: Rain

Hay-Lin

LADLE 13

Post by Hay-Lin »

Hello.

°°ps team is going to play ladle 13 Quarter Finals against Crazy Tronners on Sunday 3rd of February 2008 at 0730pm GMT.

I would like us to meet just before the ladle at 0600pm GMT, it will enable us to warm up and put the finishing touches to organization.

Thank you.
Rain
Round Winner

Post by Rain »

The first match was well played. We should focus to keep the performance like it was there. We seem to lose concentration with ease.
Anyway i have to say i liked to play with our new members, chuck and concord. The team is growing beautifully. :)
Thank you all for presence and precision.
I have already added us for the next ladle.
END OF LINE
Concord
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Concord »

It was fun the whole way through
we did unwravel rather quickly though
I think the team suffered from a lack
of time together
I had a hard time get in harmony with some other members
just because I hadn't played with them that much.
Rain
Round Winner

Post by Rain »

the meeting has never worked well with us, but a good solution could be to fix a time when to meet in café. normal playing, just together. what do you think?
END OF LINE
K-Yo
Round Winner

Post by K-Yo »

If café is busy when you try to train, you can still ask kyle or ed if you can borrow our server, I think they'll be glad to let you train here ;)
K-Yo
Rain
Round Winner

Post by Rain »

you are really nice offering it, but manta is already able to host a server for us. the fact is we are a little team and it is pointless to meet in a hidden server and play 4 vs 4 (if we are lucky). if café is full of people, even better, we'll have more to play with. :)
END OF LINE