tst tinder! Single player matchup

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

tst tinder! Single player matchup

Post by Titanoboa »

By popular demand, I'm finally providing a way for all you single players out there to find each other and team up!

It's called tinder because it's somewhat catchy, but that's really where the similarities end.

First, take a look at the list of players who are looking, here. (At the bottom, navigate to the "tst tinder" sheet.)
Secondly, take a quick look at the Registered Teams sheet and make sure they haven't already hooked up with someone else.
Then, contact them by the means they have provided. If you're lucky, they just might say yes! :)
Or, if nobody seems like a good match, sign yourself up through this form.

Or, you know, just respond in this thread and say you're available.

Once you've found your teammate, sign your team up here!

Good luck everyone! :D

Edit: Only 10 minutes too late, I realized I totally could've called it grinder instead. Damn!
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: tst tinder! Single player matchup

Post by Word »

Don't mean to crap on your idea in any way but if it's anything like my tinder experience, most people will sign up for self-validation and plug their instagram account, then leave. :wink:
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

Word wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:24 pm Don't mean to crap on your idea in any way but if it's anything like my tinder experience, most people will sign up for self-validation and plug their instagram account, then leave. :wink:
Haha, you have a point! Hey btw, long time! Drop by the grid sometime & let's catch up a little if you want :)

It is a little annoying that so many were nagging me about it for nearly a week and now nobody's using it, but at least we're getting a decent number of teams so I'm a happy camper. :pacman: :sdot: :sdot:
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Sure, will do.