Ladle 101

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Magi
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 101

Post by Magi »

Monkey wrote:It's possibly already too late to start Ladle 102 any earlier. In my opinion, we need to have a poll about changing the times and let it run for a while so that everyone that would vote does vote. This all needs to be completed before a thread for the next Ladle is created.
We still have two weeks to Ladle 102, and I just created the thread for that last night, I think there's still time, if at the very least, getting it started now will have it ready for sure for 103.

"Every third Ladle, a discussion thread was created to talk about Ladle issues. Ideas were argued thoroughly. One week before the Ladle sign-ups close, a voting thread was created. The thread contained the choices for teams to vote on. Only teams signed up could vote, one vote per team (if you had a large clan with 2 teams, that meant 2 votes). Voting closed when sign-ups closed. Note: occasionally situations arose where emergency voting was needed and the previous Ladle teams were used. This system shaped Ladle Fortress into what it is today."

The above is the way voting worked for previous ladle votes. We could enact it now, of course we have less activity on the forums compared to before but I still think 2 weeks is enough for all the team leaders to see it and inform their members and get back to a decision; I also understand that changing the time a few days before the event is also not preferable.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

Ok Magi, if we're going to do this then the sooner the better.
Playing since December 2006
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Monkey wrote:Ok Magi, if we're going to do this then the sooner the better.
I'll start a poll
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye