VOGUE BAN [POLL]

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

SHOULD LIZ BE UNBANNED FROM LADLE?

yes
48%
no
53%

Total votes: 40

Oparachukwu
Average Program

Re: VOGUE BAN [POLL]

Post by Oparachukwu »

Come on guys. Do it for the bois... I remember when I had beef with Vogue but then we overcame our differences when we both played on Acceleration. When 2 people who hated each other (and are elite) set aside their differences, the possibilities are endless. And believe me I HATED Vogue like 3 years ago. She always tried to bring the bad side in me, but now I found JESUS and she is like a big and warm teddy bear that you wanna embrace because it shows no harm and loves all.
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

If anything m&m should be banned fron Ladle 99
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

[Anonymous] wrote:If anything m&m should be banned fron Ladle 99
Probably, yeah.
Oparachukwu wrote:...now I found JESUS and she is like a big and warm teddy bear that you wanna embrace because it shows no harm and loves all.
Pure insanity. So, delusional nut-cases and alleged cheaters are on her side. Anyone else besides kyle?

No?

Ok, the ban stands, man.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

I am just going to start by saying that I have almost nothing to add to the discussion, as sinewav has really covered everything fine. My two cents is this.
On a purely personal level, I have been friends with Vogue in the past and if I have the time to get on teamspeak with her and play, I would happily do so. However, this is not personal. This is simply a matter of she broke the rules, she was punished. She violated her punishement, without real remorse, and was punished more. She clearly continues to evade her ban, though we have no proof at this time. So, why would we go through the hassle of a trial to even consider lifting her ban, even for one Ladle?
The question is just ridiculous.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

Well said Comp.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

aP|Nelg wrote:
Vogue wrote:how can anyone call me unremorseful after this apology https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-yhNUxAc5U

i dare u!!!!!
You dare me?
http://armanelgtron.tk/stuff/my_response.wav

Ok ok, maybe the "my response" file is a little "Just ridiculous, must-try-harder"...
Maybe I'll try and find a better electronic voice in the future.

*electronic sam = that microsoft voice

EDIT: I guess since I'm not involved in ladle I don't have much to say on the topic itself
https://clyp.it/fsun5xqb

My response to the community and my gurl liz
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

okay, i'll keep playing under alias like i've been doing

which isn't a problem since my 4g is AMAZING and my neighbors wifi is even better

cu next ladles
TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

sinewav wrote:
misterplayer wrote:Grudges grudges. All of you are caught up in the past and don't realize the current state of the game.
The game is just fine, I'm sorry you don't like it. Maybe you can play something else?

Vogue's ban has nothing to do with grudges, though it wouldn't matter if it did. The Ladle community is under no obligation to create a perfect court system. We don't have to model it on the world's greatest efforts in judicial fairness because there are no lives on the line, no money exchanging hands. Besides, a justice system that did not consider the full history of a repeat offender would be very weak indeed. Don't like it? Don't play. This community has been exceedingly tolerant over the years and I can prove it with one word: BayLife.
misterplayer wrote:Also I thought the point of the 100th ladle was to get more players and for it to be more competitive?
There is no "point" to the hundredth Ladle. It's just simply the first Ladle event with three digits. People aren't trying to get more people for more competition, they are trying to get old players back for nostalgia.
I'm confused...isn't mister considered part of the ladle community? Also, stop being in denial sinewav. Looking at the past ladles, you can see a decrease in activity. Not wanting to have judicial fairness means you're more inclined to be biased.
sinewav wrote:
[Anonymous] wrote:If anything m&m should be banned fron Ladle 99
Probably, yeah.
Oparachukwu wrote:...now I found JESUS and she is like a big and warm teddy bear that you wanna embrace because it shows no harm and loves all.
Pure insanity. So, delusional nut-cases and alleged cheaters are on her side. Anyone else besides kyle?

No?

Ok, the ban stands, man.
The ban stands lol? I've always loved how you and word have always considered yourselves ambassadors of the game. Your position in the community is no different than Gazelle's.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

wow, there are 38 people who voted on this. I had no idea there were so many people who check the forums
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Oparachukwu wrote:When 2 people who hated each other (and are elite)
:lol:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

I'm an elite player and I'm offended.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

TaZ wrote:I'm confused...isn't mister considered part of the ladle community?
Sure, and he is free to contribute positively to the game, whenever he decides that's his thing.
TaZ wrote:Also, stop being in denial sinewav. Looking at the past ladles, you can see a decrease in activity.
There is nothing to deny and nothing wrong with a smaller Ladle. I had just as much fun last Ladle as I have in the previous ones. As stated many, many times in the past, Fortress players have always been a solid percentage of the Arma community. Given the size of the last Ladle compared to number of regular players, the Ladle is bigger than ever. No worries here.
TaZ wrote:Not wanting to have judicial fairness means you're more inclined to be biased.
Who said anything about not wanting it? I said we are not obligated to have it. There are no human rights issues to worry about. It's a game, and those who repeatedly break the rules deserve to be shunned. No bias there.
TaZ wrote:The ban stands lol? I've always loved how you and word have always considered yourselves ambassadors of the game. Your position in the community is no different than Gazelle's.
True, but where are the convincing arguments for a her ban to be lifted? I haven't seen a single one. Where is yours? I'm more than happy to change my mind. Convince us! (or not, because she's already dropped her appeal. the whole thing is just for attention.)
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

sinewav wrote:
TaZ wrote:The ban stands lol? I've always loved how you and word have always considered yourselves ambassadors of the game. Your position in the community is no different than Gazelle's.
True, but where are the convincing arguments for a her ban to be lifted? I haven't seen a single one. Where is yours? I'm more than happy to change my mind. Convince us! (or not, because she's already dropped her appeal. the whole thing is just for attention.)
And what's your position here, TaZ? All people that don't want your BFF to play ladles are full of shit, especially if they don't just vote anonymously (in a poll which she started herself, probably even contributing half of the yes-votes thanks to multiple accounts she has amassed over the years)? The simple difference between Lizmatic's and everyone else's position in the community is that we others didn't do anything that got us banned for a year. I disagree with Gazelle's opinion on this for the same reasons sinewav dismissed it, but Gazelle already did more to defend her than she did herself. Even if you take her own poll seriously, she failed.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

if anything, we should consider upgrading the punishment to a lifetime ban now that we have a written confession. i believe that was mentioned in the previous discussion when she first disobeyed.

:goatee: :stubble:
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

Soul wrote:if anything, we should consider upgrading the punishment to a lifetime ban now that we have a written confession. i believe that was mentioned in the previous discussion when she first disobeyed.

:goatee: :stubble:
https://clyp.it/fsun5xqb