Ladle 97

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Re: Ladle 97

Post by [Anonymous] »

sinewav wrote:
Gazelle wrote:it's kinda a long time to keep someone banned from a game.
She knew what she was doing and knew the price to be paid. The ban is only a minor inconvenience, so I wouldn't feel too bad.
Indeed. An example had to be made and sadly it had to be him.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Gazelle wrote:I don't really see why this still matters anymore, not that I am on liz's side..

But it's almost been a year, like really? it's kinda a long time to keep someone banned from a game.
its just the way to keep ladle under "rules" if i was a kind of admin, go ahead liz, play; if a team captain asked me, can she play for me, ye let her play. i dont care. this is a community made by the people and the people decide, if everyone was in agree to let her play, she could. till then, she gotta wait little longer to play (atleast legally)
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Oh I personally do not feel bad for liz at all sine, don't get me wrong, but I do like the competitive nature of ladle, having liz may spark a new team or enhance one.

I agree that what she did was wrong, but now I think the length of the ban was kind of outrageous.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

The ban, being 12 months each time it was voted on, was probably over the top for what she actually did, but I think the 12 months reflects on how much the community wanted her gone. Players come and go, and just because they're good or skilled doesn't actually mean it's bad when they're gone.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

No doubt, but when we lack players like we do now and one wants to play even though banned, the thought of allowing them to play is rather enticing tbh.
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

Slight server note, the server CT liv is on is currently down, i set up sto, as liv, 78.46.226.236:4538. I'm not 100% sure how it will preform.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

kyle wrote:Slight server note, the server CT liv is on is currently down, i set up sto, as liv, 78.46.226.236:4538. I'm not 100% sure how it will preform.
Alright, thanks Kyle.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

kyle wrote:Slight server note, the server CT liv is on is currently down, i set up sto, as liv, 78.46.226.236:4538. I'm not 100% sure how it will preform.
Okay, thanks, I'll update brackets with this information.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

don't worry, i don't really care but i forgot til when i was banned

Glhf
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Vogue wrote:...i forgot til when i was banned.
You can play on 7 August 2016. Mark the date on your calendar.
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

GMs to Ww and m&m

Compguygene's NYC +1 Great server.

CT LIV (CT STO) +1: This is possibly is best EU server out there because i had no delays, slides, or lagging at all.
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

ggs, gz R. 4th straight final loss, congratule me tho
Krikio

Post by Krikio »

http://prntscr.com/8df1o8

this is pretty much what happened

Not sure how this ladle was fair in any way. Magi completely abused his power and kicked the m&m team when we were already playin almost whole ladle with 5 players, he took the liberty of deciding match was over and his team won (in the middle of some random round).

That being sad was fun playing a ladle after a while ggs to all. Hope something like that doesn't happen again...
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

Good games everyone! Special props to CT for handling the frequent crashes very well. Boo to m&m's behaviour. Sorry for having it get stalled for so long RD.

Server ratings: All servers I've played on (probably all of them) were great except when DDOS'd.
Zenith
Average Program

Post by Zenith »

Very unorganized ladle. Seems like the ladle organizers don't have it under control. Also, such actions by Magi should have consequences. That requires a ban at the very least.

@vov I guess it must feel good being on the winning team—even though you know you didn't achieve it fairly.