Ladle 90

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

ogo
Average Program

Re: Ladle 90

Post by ogo »

Z-Man wrote: 1. Lift the ban. Shock, horror. I think there is a way to do so without 'losing face', I may post about it in a separate thread.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

@Vogue: because you're the only one who breaks them (and is proud of that...)
wap
Round Winner

Post by wap »

I'd rather quit tron than lift the ban

It's honestly a pathetic option
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

lifting the ban shouldn't even be considered. Increase the ban, ban the gids she played with in ladle (vein, and the others). Sort 2 ladle bans to the team leaders of the teams she played in.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

perma ban it from ladle and forums + consider banning people who knowingly let her play (probably just mr and vein)

judge judy is busy and doesn't have time to set up another trial so i suggest some other hero of tron step up
Cadillac_
Average Program

Post by Cadillac_ »

Soul wrote:perma ban it
:o

:pacman: :sdot: :sdot: :sdot:
algid
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by algid »

wtf is going on LOL
biasoner
Average Program

Post by biasoner »

abridged..of course: Image
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

biasoner wrote:abridged..of course: Image

it was gold, haha
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

man who's biasoner again? and it goes to show playing with oops can be frustrating :/

edit: oh it's you tp, thanks for exposing me
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
biasoner
Average Program

Post by biasoner »

exposed? I just thought it was funny. I watched the ladle recordings and actually passed out at my computer while watching. woke up the next morning at my desk.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Oparachukwu wrote:man who's biasoner again? and it goes to show playing with oops can be frustrating :/

edit: oh it's you tp, thanks for exposing me

Playing for oops can be frustrating? Don't you think that comment is kind of rude when the majority of the OOps members have been playing together for many ladles and all put in lots of effort to get better? Not to mention that they willingly let you play on their team.

Before you go bad mouthing them, maybe you should thank them for allowing you to play with them? Seeing as you probably would've missed ladle had they not.
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

Again Gazelle, you think you are right. I thanked them, they thanked me. Yeah, most members are hardworking, but I can't say they're the best just like any team. And are you suggesting that playing ladle is a priority? Because for me it's not. I just wanted to see if I could help a needing team and slide into the finals :)
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

I am not saying you did or didn't thank them at the time, but it doesn't mean that you are allowed to after the fact say whatever you want about them. lol.

I am by no means suggesting that ladle is a priority? I am just saying that you obviously wanted to play that's why you went and played for oops.. If you really didn't care about playing, you probably would've just sat on the side and watched, also if u didn't care about playing you wouldn't of made the comment "playing with oops can be frustrating" because you wouldn't of cared, right??

No desire to argue with you, if you are okay with what you did then alright, just was pointing out that maybe it would be better show gratitude rather than bad mouth them, have u ever thought maybe they feel good about the improvements they have made over the years? No matter how small they may be? To only see someone they willingly allowed to play say something negative... I don't know just doesn't seem right.But it's all good man, I just don't see how you can turn around and make negative comments about their team when they allowed you to play.

Got no real beef with you.
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

/useless babbling.

Meh.

It's half way to the next ladle and you're still blabbering about petty things from this one.

Stop arguing :D
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean