Ladle 90

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

.Lightning
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: Ladle 90

Post by .Lightning »

compguygene wrote:Well, this was a historic Ladle for Wild West. Wild West's first Ladle was Ladle 16. Finally, we made it to a finals.
I played on that team :o :D
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

I played until the last round of our match before the finals. I then got a call that my daughter got stuck in a ditch in the middle of the the snow storm that was happening here in Cleveland, Ohio, USA. Fortunately, my wife and I, with the help of a tow cable I own, were able to pull her out just fine.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

Theo's FR3 +1
Playing since December 2006
algid
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by algid »

Can I be unbanned now?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

That above post indeed came from Vogue.

When I edited her post, I asked her to either shut up about having played or produce evidence she has and for which team. This counts as evidence.

Please don't break the furniture. Or anyone's face. I expect a civilized bar brawl.
DISCUSSION! I MEAN DISCUSSION!
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

Well that does imply a refresh of the ban.
And me putting a voice chat requirement on my future open teams, because algid played for it in #89 and wasn't on it; might have been fake already.

Also I get one white pin for this ladle. Guessed right team, wrong player.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Yup, I played as algid on vov's team and vein on .6 team in ladle 89. Ladle 90 I was algid again on MYM, and Ninja on OOps.

"refresh" the ban, I don't really care.

gl hf
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

was wondering why algid was too dick and too bad :( (lern2seal center ty)

Sam get back! :)
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

Hah, 3 white pins total then. Although player/team/faker is 3 different sets so I guess Mastermind rules don't apply.

On a serious note: Everyone should keep their passwords safe. Don't give them out to trolls, and don't log in with them on external sites.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Vogue wrote:Yup, I played as algid on vov's team and vein on .6 team in ladle 89. Ladle 90 I was algid again on MYM, and Ninja on OOps.

"refresh" the ban, I don't really care.

gl hf
sick bro

too bad mym still can't make it out of the first round
Attachments
FH46AHH.jpg.gif
FH46AHH.jpg.gif (435.53 KiB) Viewed 2588 times
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Woot, I already thought algid was fishy and crap at the game before this revelation...should have made a bet :-)
Now that we have established that Liz bypassed the ban, is there even a reason to ensure she can't play by technical means? It seems pretty simple to me, teams just need to make sure they know their people. And I'm convinced that we don't need more rules she doesn't care about.
Last edited by Word on Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

These are just two (or were, considering these people will probably change their pw after my revelation) accounts I have access to; I got 4-5 more from legit logins from players I've played with/as in the past ladles.

Your ban is ridiculous and you know it.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Vogue wrote:I have lots of passwords that aren't mine!!! You can't stop me from acting stupidly!!! As long as I'm behaving nasty, I know that I exist!!!
Uhm, do you intend to impress anybody like that? The guys who trusted you with their password were obviously pretty careless. The question is whether they come forward and what we do with them if they do. If a lunatic breaks out of an asylum, he can mock the incompetent system all he wants, but he's still unable to socially blend in and suffers from the same issues, being dangerous for himself and others...I don' t think that the ban is ridiculous, even if it is merely symbolical.

(Anyone can create new accounts or access a few more than one's own. There's nothing special about that. Using that to evade a ban is just dishonorable...)