xX_Hitl3r_Xx editing other teams roster on wiki

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Durf
Match Winner

Re: xX_Hitl3r_Xx editing other teams roster on wiki

Post by Durf »

Someone mentioned something about making new teams like that show up with a full team at a specific time to see if they are real or not.
Twas me :wink:
Yea it's an idea.. I used something like it to verify players for the Fork tournament (they were required to play on the server before the tourney date. Not only to become familiar with the custom commands used to moderate official 1v1 matches, but also for them to be in "the system", which is just a database history of the matches played)

Another option would might be to put a script to check for each global ID to sign in during their designated time (so only the members of the signed up team are allowed to play)

Last option would be to just ignore it. A fake team is basically like a bye (assuming byes will happen anyway, not much would change in the overall outcome of the ladle).

@Amaso.
I think you want the 3rd or 4th photo in Cody's first post.
Amaso.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Amaso. »

Your name is "Cody <3" That photo says "Cxdy" was added. Maybe it was another player who he ment to add:o?
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Amaso. wrote:Your name is "Cody <3" That photo says "Cxdy" was added. Maybe it was another player who he ment to add:o?
Stop trying to find loopholes for him, Cody's in tron name is typically Cxdy. Majority of the people on tron can vouch for that. He put Cody on a team he didn't say he'd play for, and this isn't the first occurrence of someone being added to a team they didn't say they would play for this month. It's as simple of this, don't edit teams that you're not the team leader of and don't add players to any team if you haven't asked them if they want to play for that team.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Amaso.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Amaso. »

Magi wrote:
Amaso. wrote:Your name is "Cody <3" That photo says "Cxdy" was added. Maybe it was another player who he ment to add:o?
Stop trying to find loopholes for him, Cody's in tron name is typically Cxdy. Majority of the people on tron can vouch for that. He put Cody on a team he didn't say he'd play for, and this isn't the first occurrence of someone being added to a team they didn't say they would play for this month. It's as simple of this, don't edit teams that you're not the team leader of and don't add players to any team if you haven't asked them if they want to play for that team.
I never have played in game with Cody <3 so the only alias I know of him is his forums. I would suspect Cxdy was a different player.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Amaso. wrote:
Magi wrote:
I never have played in game with Cody <3 so the only alias I know of him is his forums. I would suspect Cxdy was a different player.
And now you know. You're welcome.