Ladle 87

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Lucifer
Project Developer

Re: Ladle 87

Post by Lucifer »

*YAWN*

This is the most boring drama ever.

I'm so bored.

Liz, you can do better than this. You've started so much exciting drama in the past.

Sad.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

takburger wrote:
Oparachukwu wrote:All these pages of fighting are concerning one person in its entirety. One person who is banned. I have one question. Why? As far as I know, it's a sign of regret. If you guys miss her so much, set her free. Why must we have to go through these repetitive discussions about Liz. Liz did this, liz did that. This is a free game and everyone deserves to play.
discussion was about gaz tho, lets continue the one about gaz
um did you read? and this isn't about gaz in its entirety o.o i don't think he should be blamed for something he didn't even do. if he isn't confident with his own team and thought about the addition of liz, that's his problem. if you have such thoughts, it proves that somewhere in gazelle's mind, he has a small lack of faith for his teammates (something SDP members should reflect upon). if you needed some extra help in ladle gaz, why not ask another player. i'm sure you're capable of finding talent instead of a shunned player. :)
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

I wanted to say nothing more here!
Last edited by Z-Man on Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just helping her stand by her word. Also, locked. Looks like the facts are on the table.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

*YAWN*

This is so boring.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »