Sumo Bar Tournament {9} Holiday Special #2!

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

vov
Match Winner

Re: Sumo Bar Tournament {9} Holiday Special #2!

Post by vov »

Cool, keep updating em whoever has screenies! :)
edit: damn page break got me
theo
Round Winner

Post by theo »

The brackets confuses me.

How can Magi and tweezy play the finals after having a lower score than over and xyron who didn't play the finals?

karas wrote:****, i sucked so much. yea, i was shady@forums. had some really good rounds though, gms. i guess i'll never be good at sbt, i get too nervous at times and i press buttons that i don't wanna press :/
All I read is "I suck unless I'm carried by 3B or wap".
karas
Average Program

Post by karas »

theo wrote:All I read is "I suck unless I'm carried by 3B or wap".
gooby pls! your jokes are not even funny :< not to be rude or anything but

1. i finished 2nd while you suck at sumo. you should be saying "gz".
2. i am a nice person and i like to think that me & 3b have the same level of skills :P
3. me & wap finished 3rd (not even 2nd) in a shovel while we both won with other partners

i know you are upset that i didn't play with 3b last shovel (to make a pure sh team) but i explained it then and i can do it once again now : i asked wap to play with me a long time ago in a tst and he said that he would do it but not the exact next tst. so when he asked me again before shovel i thought it would be nice to say yes. beside, 3b played a wst while lying to us that he can't make it. you should be more upset on him and go troll him with "3b got carried by karas lelele". i'm also sorry i don't care that much about ladle :<

yea, i know it looks like every time i lose i go like "omg i suck omgomg" but it's not true. i remember tourneys when i know i played good and still lost. i'm just saying that on a regular basis, i play better in pickup tst than i did in this sbt. it's sad, but that's my own opinion.

oh and xyron left after semis and since no eu player was there to replace him, we all agreed magi can play (over was not there).
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

karas i don't think theo care whether you played with another sh or not :lol:
theo
Round Winner

Post by theo »

lmao karas.

You're really over-thinking it. A lot.

1/ I don't care if you played with us or not. I'm just sad because I feel like we wasted over's time. I don't have anything against 3B or you. And if I had, I wouldn't make public posts about it (that would be an asshole move). I would talk to you directly.
2/ You should relax before posting. It's just a game. And a forum. My post wasn't even remotely funny? So what? It was harmless. You really are on a defensive mood man. Especially for someone who doesn't care.

This will be my last post on that subject.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

theo wrote:The brackets confuses me.

How can Magi and tweezy play the finals after having a lower score than over and xyron who didn't play the finals?
Tweezy made top 4 in the EU side of the brackets, when I joined the finals server Xyron left, don't think anyone really knew where he went, they waited probably 10 minutes and the majority decided they would rather have someone that lost come in for him and make it a full 8 in the zone instead of 7.

Over and Gonzap, the 5th place finishers weren't in server and I finished 6th in US, so I joined since I was there, bilbo wasn't and I think most people wanted to get it started having already waited 10 minutes for it to start :p
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
ppotter
Match Winner

Post by ppotter »

Yeah thanks to everyone that helped keep this running (and let latecomers play ^^)...gz wap ofc

Compguy's NYC +1 Really smooth for a US server
CT Liv 0 Felt kind of unstable at times, but not exactly terrible.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Magi wrote:
theo wrote:The brackets confuses me.

Tweezy made top 4 in the EU side of the brackets, when I joined the finals server Xyron left, don't think anyone really knew where he went, they waited probably 10 minutes and the majority decided they would rather have someone that lost come in for him and make it a full 8 in the zone instead of 7.

Over and Gonzap, the 5th place finishers weren't in server and I finished 6th in US, so I joined since I was there, bilbo wasn't and I think most people wanted to get it started having already waited 10 minutes for it to start :p
I would have played if you had messaged me!
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.