Ladle 83

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Vogue
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 83

Post by Vogue »

Pr3 wrote:Did he give two fu#ks?
No, I'm pretty sure I made it clear in my post that nobody gives a **** about Accel vs Sh. Can you read?

Please provide us with proof that Mister knew I played with Accel.
Attachments
whitneyhouston.gif
whitneyhouston.gif (412.94 KiB) Viewed 2400 times
Nanu Nanu
Core Dumper

Post by Nanu Nanu »

Vogue wrote:
No, I'm pretty sure I made it clear in my post that nobody gives a **** about Accel vs Sh. Can you read?

I wasn't aware feigning ignorance was a get-out-of-jail-free card
Prema wrote:The second match starts, a new beginning,
Nanu and Prema, Sui and Ninja,
versus those same old hoes grinning.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Well can't say I wouldn't put it past you two. Sad as it may be, also Liz, im pretty sure all of Acceleration and the majority of Sh cared about that match, but as shown you care zero about anyone else in the community.

Only one logical reason mister would attempt something like this.
Attachments
COCAINE.jpg
COCAINE.jpg (7.15 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Yeah, Mister almost likes coke more than Gazelle's mom.

Anyway, go have your rematch with R if that makes your butt feel a little better. Ban me from ladle for a lifetime for all I care, IDGAF.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Vogue wrote:Anyway, go have your rematch with R if that makes your butt feel a little better. Ban me from ladle for a lifetime for all I care, IDGAF.
I am not looking for a rematch.

Although it may seem nice, R earned that win.

Nor do i believe you were the reason we lost to ABC. So therefore nothing should change. R still wins, ABC is still second.

Can't blame them for something they didn't know about.
Vogue wrote:Yeah, Mister almost likes coke more than Gazelle's mom.
Mommy jokes o.0 aren't we a bit old for that liz?
Last edited by Gazelle on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:22 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Vogue wrote:

Besides the obvious fact that he did know, it is his responsibility as team leader to check that before he allows anyone to play for his team.

The perpetual lies that you two keep spewing even after being caught is disgusting and shows just how little you care about the rules and integrity of this community and tournament.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Good job, genius. You finally caught on that I don't care.

Are we done?
Snxpflash
Average Program

Post by Snxpflash »

+10,000 karma
Pr3
Round Winner

Post by Pr3 »

Vogue wrote: Anyway, go have your rematch with R if that makes your butt feel a little better. Ban me from ladle for a lifetime for all I care, IDGAF.
Forget the rematch. The Ladle is over, R won and all we can do now is clean up your mess.

Liz, It's obvious you "DGAF" about this community and you will continue to cheat at your leisure. You have taken this game that we all love and spoiled it. This community is built on fair play and trust, and you have cheated the game and this community multiple times.

Not only do I think you should be banned from all future ladles. I also think you should be banned from all future sumo and fort tournaments. If I had my way, I'd ban you from the entire game. But I'm sure you'd just find a way to cheat yourself back in.

I knew you were not to be trusted for a long time. And this probably does not only happen in this game. For all we know you're a cheater in life. Are you playing the game from prison somewhere? Are you stealing WiFi in order to play? What else do you do that you think you can get away with? This is the image that you are portraying. You freely admit it, you're a cheater. And you don't care. That's almost psychopathic.

I'd ask you to step away from this game, but you'd only find a way to cheat yourself back in. So what can we do? As a community, what should we do? I reach out to all of you to figure out how to keep people like this from destroying our game and our community. Because people like Liz and Mr will certainly do that.
Last edited by Pr3 on Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Cool story bro.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

I was going to make a post, saying Liz should be banned indefinitely, but I know aliases, proxies, and just a simple use of another's internet all make this very unlikely to work. This is a second offense, and I don't recall anything happening after the first one (didn't check the thread, but I do recall it happening). Something should be done, but at the same time Liz clearly doesn't care that much. She goes for attention and reactions, that is all. A ban should happen, but I'm just not sure how effective it would be.

As far as mister, I believe the punishment should be up to mostly his teammates. He knew, and he did nothing to stop it. Just allowed it. Being dishonest to the community is one thing, but he was dishonest to his entire clan. And Although a community ban would be fair, probably not as long as Liz's. Deciding a fair amount of time would be the first priority imho.

Also should make this more than just a ladle ban, for whatever it is. They shouldn't be punished JUST for the ladle, it's one day out a month, I feel sumo tournaments and possibly pickup/public fort (having server admins ban them) would be adequate. I don't like being severe, but at the least this will send some sort of message.

tldr; Liz banned indefinitely, if anything mister banned somewhere between 1-3 months (possibly let teammates decide), and have bans more severe than just ladle (include fort/sumo tournaments and public/pickup play).

Remember, Liz does this for attention, and she gets away with pretty much what she wants. So whatever is decided is going to give her what she wants in the end; I imagine she will find a way to get around it at some point. But an action is better than no action.

Edit:

And sorry that we couldn't play true matches against abc, and possible Serendipity had they managed to get by a Liz-less team. Next ladle will hopefully be more fair for all of us.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
dinobro
Average Program

Post by dinobro »

So you want to ban someone from every activity/tournament in the game for breaking specific rule of a specific competition.
Nice definition of a "justice" you have there.

Of course you are going to yell of how biased I am, but come on. Is it that hard to stay reasonable?
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

We already have an entire page dedicated to warnings & penalties
Players can be issued warnings by the Ladle community using a voting trial. If a player is accused of violating a rule or committing an offense not defined by the rules, then a trial will be run with the following question. Note: this question should be modified to pertain to the accused player and action committed.

Did the accused player, <name>, violate Rule #<n> or commit an offense? No, Yes and they should receive (1 warning, 2 warnings, 3 warnings)

If neither option receives 2/3 of the vote, then “No” is the winner. For the “Yes” option to win it must receive 2/3 of the vote. If the “Yes” option is the winner and there is a tie between the number of warning choices, then the leftmost tied-option is the winner.

Warnings have the following rules:

If a player is convicted of committing an offense, then all active warnings will stay active for an additional 2 Ladles. Otherwise if a warning has expired, then it can be rescinded.
If a player is sentenced to 1, 2, or 3 warnings from the trial, then the warning(s) will be added to the Penalty Box. They will initially expire after 4, 8, and 12 Ladles respectively.
If a player has 2 or more active warnings, then they can not be a Team Leader.
If a player is convicted of committing an offense and has 3 or more active warnings, then they will serve a Ladle suspension of length 2 ^ (number of active warnings - 3). Here is a list of examples:
3 warnings: 2 ^ (3 - 3) = 2 ^ 0 = 1 Ladle
4 warnings: 2 ^ (4 - 3) = 2 ^ 1 = 2 Ladles
5 warnings: 2 ^ (5 - 3) = 2 ^ 2 = 4 Ladles

If a player is suspended from the Ladle, then all active warnings will stay active for an additional amount by the length of the suspension.

The rules are applied in the order in which they are defined, and they will be applied after all Ladle-specific activites have completed (games, voting trials, etc…). Warnings and suspensions will be tracked on the Penalty Box page, each entry having a supporting link to the forum thread with the results.
Stop crying and follow the procedure.
Core Dumper

Post by *16 »

I would think that if someone didn't care about this, he/she wouldn't keep coming back to this topic.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

I thought you didn't care, liz?

+1 to pr3 and over