Brawl 41 | 8th June | Sign Up

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Core Dumper

Re: Brawl 41 | 8th June | Sign Up

Post by *16 »

Overrated wrote:Another thing, whatever we tried didn't work for this ladle.

It looks like it has something to do with the brawl configurations themselves; since it's strictly those servers.

I'm not sure how to do it, but I would personally recreate something similar to the configurations and see if we can identify the, what I assume to be, singular issue (this didn't happen in Ww ctf iirc).
I already tried to tweak the settings a bit and search for things which may cause the black outs but I didn't find any, and all sort of adaptations didn't work neither.

We could ask Ww for their ctf settings and tweak those to brawl-standards.

Maybe it would be good if everyone who had a blackout posted his full version bellow here. Like I said before, since I updated my client to the latest version, I didn't black out anymore. I'm on mac and i'm using z2185 or something. Latest windows version on source forge is z2069 or something like that.

About the time change and 5-matches, are we gonna have a vote or just discuss (with the few people who're interested) and just try to agree on something?
Tru
Round Winner

Post by Tru »

Brawl settings is a copy of Ww ctf server settings (physics settings). So to make sure in your point, need to host Ww ctf server again and test it out, and check differences.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

I'm on windows (v8.1) and have a self-compiled version from 2013-11-03 (which would be bzr rev 1519). Crashes at the same times as Magi.
I've also tried playing with a fresh 0.2.8.3.2, but after that one closed itself at the end of a round as well i nope'd out of it though. (probably not the same bug, it was running fine for a while, vanilla install except for keybindings and custom camera)