Ladle 81

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Luiso
Average Program

Re: Ladle 81

Post by Luiso »

Gms all, was fun.
Btw, orion isn't taking care anymore of ladle statistics (or that's what he said), so if someone knows how to edit wiki properly and is interested on keep the stats updated, feel free to do it.
I am not responsible for the content of this message ;)
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Luiso wrote:orion isn't taking care anymore of ladle statistics
What statistics was he taking care of? If there are any Ladle milestones just mention them in a Ladle thread and I'll update it.
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

Well for example, most ladle finals, last final of ct mentioned is ladle 78 and ct won ladle 80.
It's just an example, it says that last update is ladle 76.
Also players wins aren't updated
I am not responsible for the content of this message ;)
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

sinewav wrote:
Luiso wrote:orion isn't taking care anymore of ladle statistics
What statistics was he taking care of? If there are any Ladle milestones just mention them in a Ladle thread and I'll update it.
http://forums3.armagetronad.net/viewtop ... 97#p280401
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

:< 2nd match of uNk vs R didn't get recorded, oh well, thanks for recording Z-Man

Edit: Never mind, didn't open the Finals recording before I posted this :)
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
theo
Round Winner

Post by theo »

Yeah, thank you very much for the usual recordings z-man. Just because we don't thank you any time, doesn't mean that we take that for granted. So thanks a lot.

About the servers ranking, all the people voting for the server identified as "theo's" actually voted for theo FR2. Theo FR3 was down during this ladle. And while they are in the same datacenter (different rooms tho) and share the same network (up to 2 hops before the server itself), they are completely different hardwares.

Maybe you already had that in mind sine, but I feld like it wouldn't hurt clarifying it. Not that it makes a big difference I don't usually set up FR2 during ladles (too lazy).
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

theo wrote:Maybe you already had that in mind sine, but I feld like it wouldn't hurt clarifying it.
Thanks for pointing it out. If you don't plan on using FR2 for Ladle in the next 6 months I won't create a new entry and ignore this month's votes.
theo
Round Winner

Post by theo »

Hm. I might use it if FR3 get unavailable. Or if we need more servers (even though at this point this seems unlikely, considering the number or EU server listed).
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Global stats attached.

Welcome Team Pluto! Finally got yourself on the Challenge Board, eh? Hope to see you next month.

Also, was Loki's server replaced with CT USA? If so, this change should be recorded on the bracket immediately or post-Ladle.
Attachments
ladle_stats_81.xls
(32.5 KiB) Downloaded 111 times