Shovel 2 (tst)

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

kite
Average Program

Re: Shovel 2 (tst)

Post by kite »

lol thanks Light, but the cfgs will be available via CT resource for the actual tourney. The purpose of the settings I posted above are for pre-tournament inspection; there were quite a few issues in the last Shovel and I'd like to avoid any complications during the next.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

kite wrote:lol thanks Light, but the cfgs will be available via CT resource for the actual tourney. The purpose of the settings I posted above are for pre-tournament inspection; there were quite a few issues in the last Shovel and I'd like to avoid any complications during the next.
Alright.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Bump, this weekend! Sign your teams up!
Tadd
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Tadd »

TIMES ARE WRONG

After checking the first time, I didn't know that EST and PST change their time zones to a different date than CET. Yes, I'm a bit ashemed of that.

On 09. March EST and PST changed.

The tourney starts at 11:15 PDT (GMT-7) and 14:15 EDT (GMT-4)

The wiki should be edited and those times should be confirmed by someone!
(I had to use my brain for an exam today, not much capacity left, hope I didn't mess up the times again. :P
I can edit the wiki after a confirmation.)
Last edited by Tadd on Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

EDT, not EST.
Tadd
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Tadd »

Alright, I edited my post.

CET is still the same until March, 30. Means the Shovel starts at 19:15 CET ( GMT +1) for us!

You may consider posting the time changes in your clan forums since some may not be visiting this forum often.
I just had a look and realized that I have no clue how to edit the timetable. Can someone do this?
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Ok, done. Just changed EST to EDT and PST to PDT, and added one hour to each of those. I suppose that's correct? Double check for me just in case
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Brackets are up, but they're a little weird. Not sure if there is a way to make it any better?
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Overrated wrote:Brackets are up, but they're a little weird. Not sure if there is a way to make it any better?
Was thinking the same, is there any way we can make it more condensed?

Would suck to play 2v2 in opening round.
kite
Average Program

Post by kite »

We can discuss this further if other players feel the same way, however personally I believe that this would ruin any chances of a team that is not signed up, yet prepared to play on time, being able to participate. I realize that it's probably unwise to cater to those who did not sign up on time, but the purpose of this tourney is to increase the activity of competitive sumo, something that is extremely reliant on the quantity of those in attendance.
kite
Average Program

Post by kite »

cfgs updated.

Code: Select all

RINCLUDE tourney/shovel/shovel02.cfg(http://crazy-tronners.com/resource/tourney/shovel/shovel02.cfg)
RINCLUDE tourney/shovel/shovel02_authorities.cfg(http://crazy-tronners.com/resource/tourney/shovel/shovel02_authorities.cfg)
SERVER_NAME 0xff9999Shovel 2 0x808080(0xf45645Player 1's Server0x808080)
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Seeing as there is a problem with the wiki, i cannot change my team.. Vogue is no longer playing, Vein will be subbing in... I dont know if i really needed to announce this or not.. But hey, better safe than sorry.
kite
Average Program

Post by kite »

Gazelle wrote:Seeing as there is a problem with the wiki, i cannot change my team.. Vogue is no longer playing, Vein will be subbing in... I dont know if i really needed to announce this or not.. But hey, better safe than sorry.
Thank you for keeping us updated. I'm not sure what the issue is with the wiki, but as soon as it can be updated I will do so. If they aren't working soon I will post the designated servers here on the forums.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

There's no point in really using 24 hour time format for the USA times, Also why list only 2 USA times? smh....

Any who, here are the correct times for USA.

GMT: 18:15

Code: Select all

EDT: 2:15pm
CDT: 1:15pm
MDT: 12:15pm
PDT: 11:15am
MST: 11:15am (if you live in the majority part of Arizona, this is your correct starting time)

ps Im not playing tomorrow in this poor excuse of a tournament. xoxo
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Cody wrote:ps Im not playing tomorrow in this poor excuse of a tournament. xoxo
Was this really necessary?