Ladle 79 Predictions!! (posts encouraged!)

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

J Dawg
Round Winner

Ladle 79 Predictions!! (posts encouraged!)

Post by J Dawg »

Opening Round:

Crazy tronners Beta vs. Oops (2-0): Ctb has been looking very nice the past few months. competing in near succession against Rogue tronners. I dont think they will have much trouble dealing with Oops.

Speeders Vs. Kill street (0-2): It hasnt been looking very good for speeders, and with kill streets arisen talent, This match does not look like a happy ending for sp.

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Speed of Light (2-0): Many of speed of lights players are mostly sumo, and were defeated in the semis against cta last ladle. Unfortunately for SoL, Cta has some of the best sumoers on tron (except for me :p). Im sure cta Will be able to defeat SoL.

uNk. Vs. Anscension (2-1): Unk will have all the momentum they need with FoFo marching down the grid, and there Leader Pr3 back in his defensive house.

Quarter finals:

Redemption Vs. Ctb (2-1): Could go in either direction, but I have to give it to the recent ladle winners. Redemption has been the monster of fortress since ladle 60, and they do not intend on stopping.

Kill street Vs. Derp Derp (2-1): Depends if mkay doesnt "lag balls" derp derps success will be enough to take the win. Ogopogo's recent discovery is still news to many, along with there already powerful lineup.

Crazy Tronners alpha Vs. Rogue Tronners (2-1): A very fimiliar match up that usually goes 1 way or the other. The proof is in the pudding however, as Cta has beaten rogue tronners Every time they have been matched up since ladle 70, an impressive 3/0, and are making it 4 :D

Immortal Dynasty Vs. Unk (2-1): ID team looks better and better. Dal and coco Are both very skilled, along with their help from Johnny and Solutai, unk May run into some trouble.

Semi Final:

Redemption Vs. Kill Street: (1-2) A very, VERY even match up. Redemption has there slew of skill where kill street also has a lot of skill. Redemption however wins every OTHER ladle, so My win goes to kill street.

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Immortal Dynasty (2-1): ID team Will have to stop at the semis while Cta looks to get back into the finals.

CHAMPIONSHIP:

Kill street Vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha (???): Boy, Do I get tired of seeing gazelle in ladle finals xD Both of these teams have been looking very well, and will give the community a very good match. So Just go and see tomorrow!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cadillac_
Average Program

Re: Ladle 79 Predictions!! (posts encouraged!)

Post by Cadillac_ »

Here it goes. Much like jdawggs.
Too lazy for explanations.

Opening Round:

Crazy tronners Beta vs. Oops (2-0)

Speeders Vs. Kill street (0-2)

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Speed of Light (2-0)

uNk. Vs. Anscension (2-0)

Quarter finals:

Redemption Vs. Ctb (2-1)

Kill street Vs. Derp Derp (2-0)

Crazy Tronners alpha Vs. Rogue Tronners (2-1)

Immortal Dynasty Vs. Unk (1-2)

Semi Final:

Redemption Vs. Kill Street: (1-2)

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. unknown (2-1)

CHAMPIONSHIP:

Kill street Vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha (2-1)
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

J Dawg wrote:Kill street Vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha (???): Boy, Do I get tired of seeing gazelle in ladle finals xD Both of these teams have been looking very well, and will give the community a very good match. So Just go and see tomorrow!!
ikr wow gaz is so good gazelle is like best player in tron mebbe best player life omg who is this guy waow recruit him and u win ladel every tim wow
Tadd
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Tadd »

His moves are just amazing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAyJFPq6lNs
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Nub
Average Program

Post by Nub »

Some last minute predictions...

Opening Round:

Crazy tronners Beta vs. Oops (2-0): Oops needs to recruit

Speeders Vs. Kill street (0-2): Because Kill St.

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Speed of Light (2-0): I think SoL will surprise CTA, but not enough to win.

uNk. Vs. Ascension (2-0): Underdogs, I want Ascension to win, but doubt it.

Quarter finals:

Redemption Vs. Ctb (1-2): Redemption will be hit by a bout of lag and disconnects, Wolf will hole for us every round, GG.

Kill street Vs. Derp Derp (2-0): Derp Derp is a weird team, some talent there, but Kill st is so far ahead of all others right now.

Crazy Tronners alpha Vs. Rogue Tronners (0-2): Eh, we'll see.

Immortal Dynasty Vs. Unk (0-2): ID is progressing, but UnK has the patience and the skills to win.

Semi Final:

CTb Vs. Kill Street (0-2): Bah.

Rogue Tronners Vs. Unk (1-2): This will be fun to watch.

Finals:

Kill street Vs. Unk (2-1): Hopefully someone wins a match against Kill St today.
Image Image Image Image
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

cta - ctb finals - ends in mass fireworks celebration, somehow ctb will win it :)
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

I hate you.
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Gazelle wrote:
I hate you.

Ahahahaha! Good to hear gazelles weren't actually hurt, that'd be bad.
ImageImageImageImageImage